Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hi and welcome! We would like to have you join us, as a member or an officer. If you click the banner you will be brought to our guild. See what you think and hopefully join us. If you are interested please grab the application(found here and on our homepage) and pm it to 'BTPD Human Resources'. You will hear from me shortly.

Members can enter contests, play games, and just hangout; but we are looking to hire Gaians to be 'Officers' too. So many people are apart of the Gaia world, and not all of them follow the ToS. Not all Gaians report what they see either- even though everyone is asked to by Gaia. We are a community of people within the Gaian community who actively try to help keep this a fun and safe site for all.

Being in BTPD does NOT make you a moderator. Nor do we try to take things into our own hands. Moderators are welcome though, including those already among our members and officers.

If you're interested in joining us, and can follow rules, please fill out an application and pm it to me. Base pay is 2mil per hour a month. If you get promoted your pay goes up. We have unlimited over time pay too. We pay our officers as a way of thanking them for their hard work in the community. Most of our current officers have chosen to not be paid though.

Feel free to chat with me too.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

The form

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b] (for use in organizing training sessions)
[b]Birth year:[/b] (Gaia has age rules)
[b]Date Joined Gaia:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a Barton Town Police Officer?:[/b]
[b]How did you hear about us:[/b] The GGN thread made by Love Renewed

Friendly Guildsman

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,750 Points