Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Smexi-Bun-Bun-xx-
saturnwonder
In Thanas 'How Not to Lose Gold' post he talks about hackers and how they can trick you into sending them your Username and Password.

One specific PM that is floating around is one stating they're a Moderator OR Administrator and they need your Username and Password to fix a problem. They may look like they are because you can't see their avi, BUT IT'S A FAKE! If there was really a problem the admins and mods would E-Mail you, not PM you.

Don't fall for this trick! I'm still recovering from an almost hacking that started with a PM like the one spoken of above. I'm in a turtle shell because I'm scared of a still hacking that might take place.

Remember that if you get a PM like this, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD TOO!! Just to be on the safe side 3nodding

Heres a simaler sort of thing that happened to me half an hour ago. I was just looking on my friends page when i noticed someone had posted a long comment about this persons friends guild. I clicked the link to go to it but then. It logged me out!!. I freaked out logged back in and changed my password. I had to be safe :3

You gave them your password!! lol don't change it back...
Fenimore Valens
xx-Smexi-Bun-Bun-xx-
saturnwonder
In Thanas 'How Not to Lose Gold' post he talks about hackers and how they can trick you into sending them your Username and Password.

One specific PM that is floating around is one stating they're a Moderator OR Administrator and they need your Username and Password to fix a problem. They may look like they are because you can't see their avi, BUT IT'S A FAKE! If there was really a problem the admins and mods would E-Mail you, not PM you.

Don't fall for this trick! I'm still recovering from an almost hacking that started with a PM like the one spoken of above. I'm in a turtle shell because I'm scared of a still hacking that might take place.

Remember that if you get a PM like this, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD TOO!! Just to be on the safe side 3nodding

Heres a simaler sort of thing that happened to me half an hour ago. I was just looking on my friends page when i noticed someone had posted a long comment about this persons friends guild. I clicked the link to go to it but then. It logged me out!!. I freaked out logged back in and changed my password. I had to be safe :3

You gave them your password!! lol don't change it back...

Lol noo i dident give dem ma pass. It was a scam link that logs u out in trys to hack u. I dident give my password im not that dumb :3
Sounds good, I'll give it a go.

8,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageYou Better Smile while I say~~~
"Wow this helped alot thanks biggrin User Image"
~~~Now you can be sadUser Image

User Image

Fashionable Tycoon

15,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
awsome guide. thank you
Wowz, lots of helpful stuff there which will er, help me whenever i'm.. in need of help?
rofl

thanks for teh guide, i will vote this a thumbs up :3
hey nice thread, helpful. but the games and towns and such things dont load properly for me...so now what?
Lady Vlad Bathory
hey nice thread, helpful. but the games and towns and such things dont load properly for me...so now what?

If they aren't loading up at all, and you get a blank screen you may need to update Flash on your computer. If the games load, but you can't play due to timing out or server issues, it just means the game servers are being weird.. Usually they're overloaded/too many people are on, so you just need to try at different times.
yeah ive tried coming on at different times...and i was told by someone else to update my flash...but how do i do that?

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Thanks a lot for the tips! biggrin
It helped me a lot! blaugh
Lady Vlad Bathory
yeah ive tried coming on at different times...and i was told by someone else to update my flash...but how do i do that?

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Go the the official webpage and download the most recent version :3
WOW.

Thanks!!
You sit there in your heartache, waiting on...

Thank you for all of the help!

Some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff