• Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
very wicked thread ^^
Impresive thread 3nodding
i can't find the pink link
ThanatosRising

11. Purchase Gaia Cash
Previously known as Gift Credits, the system was later changed to Gaia Cash and the entire system was reworked. Now, in stores, items have two prices. Gold, and Gaia Cash. Gaia Cash, like the previous Gift Credits, is bought with real money, and can be used in NPC stores and buying MC's.

The prices to purchase Gaia Cash are as follows:
500 Cash = 5$
1000 Cash = 10$
2500 Cash = 25$
5000 Cash = 50$

This may seem more expensive now, but the system has changed. For instance, Fairy Wings at 40K are only 667 Cash. In the old system, you'd have to pay 20$ for a pair of wings, now it's less than 10$.

What? I don't get it. >.> How exactly can you buy a Fairy Wings at 40k for 667 Gaia Cash? Explain more please!
NeverEden
ThanatosRising

11. Purchase Gaia Cash
Previously known as Gift Credits, the system was later changed to Gaia Cash and the entire system was reworked. Now, in stores, items have two prices. Gold, and Gaia Cash. Gaia Cash, like the previous Gift Credits, is bought with real money, and can be used in NPC stores and buying MC's.

The prices to purchase Gaia Cash are as follows:
500 Cash = 5$
1000 Cash = 10$
2500 Cash = 25$
5000 Cash = 50$

This may seem more expensive now, but the system has changed. For instance, Fairy Wings at 40K are only 667 Cash. In the old system, you'd have to pay 20$ for a pair of wings, now it's less than 10$.

What? I don't get it. >.> How exactly can you buy a Fairy Wings at 40k for 667 Gaia Cash? Explain more please!

Well your buy Gaia Cash with real money, and the value of cash has been set to be worth more than Gaia Gold. If you look at the prices of the Fairy Wings, it has two prices listed... 40,000 gold or 667 cash.
Oh my gawsh!Im saving up for my dream avi and now i can earn it faster!thank youz!-huggies- xd sweatdrop
good post thinggy.. biggrin
this is pretty cool ^^

Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
something that is also useful when it comes to setting limits for yourself when it comes to gold is to determine the limit off of the gain of gold. For example: When I got about 2,000 gold off of selling the 'Blox' items, I decided to only spend 500 gold of it so I still got 1,500 gold. [I saved them up from all the 'Blox' my little sister gave me and all the ones I won during the daily chance.]

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS. I BOOK MARKED SO MANY LINKS FROM THIS PLACE AND I SUBSCRIBED TO THEM TOO!
Great Guide smile
great post biggrin

O.G. Noob

4,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cool! I bought a few refurbished sheets and the second one I made was an Angelic Ghost Sheet! : 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff