Body Count

1 100.0% [ 4173 ]
Total Votes:[ 4173 ]

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Shicala
damn I'm too excited atm

I know. I'm like.. hopping back and forth between here, Paws, the GCD, have a tab open for the shops, just hopped onto a mule to play switchem as well, and it's just yeah..
I really should just back away and go get the dog (mum won't be home much this week so I have to rescue her mutt) before I get too caught up and then before I know it it'll be suppertime.
gonk now I dont wanna go to work in an hour
Shicala
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Shicala
damn I'm too excited atm

I know. I'm like.. hopping back and forth between here, Paws, the GCD, have a tab open for the shops, just hopped onto a mule to play switchem as well, and it's just yeah..
I really should just back away and go get the dog (mum won't be home much this week so I have to rescue her mutt) before I get too caught up and then before I know it it'll be suppertime.
gonk now I dont wanna go to work in an hour

Well hopefully things settle down on here soon, now that they've got stuff out and running and all. I'll update the list thread later, try to just do an all-at-once thing instead of having to go back and forth so much.

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

YAYAY tyty, now we need links for those boxes ROFL

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

User Image[Animal] Mister Snowman

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
SmittenRainbowKitten
~ Aki - Fairy ~
SmittenRainbowKitten
Whaaaattt?? how do you get snowflakes?????

Still waiting on Gaia to update us on such things.

Gyaaa I wanna be a snowpawwwww!!!
I hope they tell us soon! And I hope it's though games or something and not cash..

(Also are there no wing stickers for christmas this year?)

I know, though I mostly just want that snowy background, maybe the bow from the snowman. And I fully agree with the hopes that it's something to earn and not just buy (they'd have a lot of livid members on their hands)

There doesn't seem to be, but it sounds like they had some issues with the coding for things, so the event page didn't go up with the daily grants, nor did the wing stickers (since usually you'd click, get your daily prize, click again to get your wing sticker/access the event page) and since they've put the backgrounds in Fusion, maybe they've just opted to skip the wing stickers now..

Well it's up now! xD I'm happy that they gave us a chance to win the charms.

Gracious Conversationalist

17,965 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shicala

Don't we all wish...! cat_3nodding

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

CynAnne
Shicala

Don't we all wish...! cat_3nodding
lol they on ah now razz so it's easy to get them

Ice-Cold Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

I cant believe I'm at level 9 without using Gcash!!!
O:

Edit: wow!! I won lvl 10 for the fist time ever!!
and i got the error message too....

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

Click here please!!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

User Image

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
IM SO MAD!!! D:<

Swtichem keeps freezing on me. I thought It was my computer so I restarted because I couldn't get it to respond but it's just gaia. My internet keeps saying gaia is unresponsive. :I

Does anyone know how many snowflakes are in the bundle from giftbox 01 and are you able to get giftbox 01 again after the first time opening it?? I got numbers 1-4 but only box 1 had the option for snowflakes???
SmittenRainbowKitten

Swtichem keeps freezing on me. I thought It was my computer so I restarted because I couldn't get it to respond but it's just gaia. My internet keeps saying gaia is unresponsive. :I

Does anyone know how many snowflakes are in the bundle from giftbox 01 and are you able to get giftbox 01 again after the first time opening it?? I got numbers 1-4 but only box 1 had the option for snowflakes???
its two, and you can only get prizes once around maybe? Then again ive never beat switchem so i dont know if you can repeat prizes after completing a set....
SmittenRainbowKitten

As mentioned, the first has two; and no, when you repeat a level you'll just get gold. It usually resets each day though.

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AsterKurayami

~ Aki - Fairy ~

Thank youu

Heroic Seeker

18,515 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anyone know how many snowflake charms come in the boxes? is it just one?
Azurye
Anyone know how many snowflake charms come in the boxes? is it just one?

2, at least in the first box.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces