Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Body Count

1 100.0% [ 4173 ]
Total Votes:[ 4173 ]

Ray Ray86
is there a item where you can get a pink bow for the tail?

In lieu of a tail? No.
A bow on the tail: Missy MaoMao, Lady Chimes Reprise (well actually the tail's more like a ribbon with a bow on it), Chuchu Rush, Purrsuasion Play/Purrsuit
There's also Rear Ribbons, but it's just a big bow on your back and layers behind the tail.
User Image Mysterious Kitty

Pastel pink re-colour of Mysterious Feline, in today's tier for 500 GC
I have many wants, personally.

Interstellar Kitten

I knew they would add an animal item in the tier's eventually, but I was kind of hoping they wouldn't.
Since I don't think I could get them. ;A;

I'll have some hopes that there'll be a lot in the mp by the end of the day, but I have doubts.
Jigo-san
I knew they would add an animal item in the tier's eventually, but I was kind of hoping they wouldn't.
Since I don't think I could get them. ;A;

I'll have some hopes that there'll be a lot in the mp by the end of the day, but I have doubts.

They promised in the AtS before last that we'd be included in tiers this month, so it was just a matter of time. Humans have a lot of other incentives to spend cash and no use for it, so it'll surely get a fair few number of listings for a decent price soon enough.

~~~~

Day 4 Grant
User Image [Animal] Holiday 2k14 Kwanzaa Candle

Surely I'm not alone in thinking they look like crayons..

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

We are in todays' teir

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Formal Tipper

31,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Ray Ray86
is there a item where you can get a pink bow for the tail?

In lieu of a tail? No.
A bow on the tail: Missy MaoMao, Lady Chimes Reprise (well actually the tail's more like a ribbon with a bow on it), Chuchu Rush, Purrsuasion Play/Purrsuit
There's also Rear Ribbons, but it's just a big bow on your back and layers behind the tail.

Ray Ray86

Ah,another ol' day for this lad to greet it's dearest fellows,indeed~ *tips hat*

Mind for this fellow's hops in for the swell nifty extra spill of informations as to say,

Do not forget the golly slumbering-based attire as it's called,Sleepy time(as well,with it's dear recolored ones),with their interesting bows and a hidden one for the may,perhaps,m'dear fellow~? *hums and stirs tea*

yum_tea heart

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

If anyone wants an overview of everything we've gotten so far this event.... visit HERE

Aki and Myself have been collecting the info for Aster to add when she has free time.
Day 5
User Image Holiday 2k14 Seasonal Iced Cappuccino

Heroic Seeker

18,515 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dunno about you guys but the christmas advent items seem a little....lacking. Dont get me wrong I love that they give us choice of human and animal but drinks? a christmas ball? They have put more effort into items in the past...

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

well I think they are supposed to really just be extras for our outfits we are getting from caroling and such
Azurye
dunno about you guys but the christmas advent items seem a little....lacking. Dont get me wrong I love that they give us choice of human and animal but drinks? a christmas ball? They have put more effort into items in the past...

The daily grant items do seem a bit lower quality, but given how many (essentially) freebie items the artists have made for Christmas - something like 58 items (I'm counting switchem, caroling and daily grant, including the Santa Marches at the end) - I don't think we can really complain. Also just all the little signs that they've been listening to their users about acknowledging other holidays, and that the stuff is unique from years past.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

~ Aki - Fairy ~

hey Aki... look at my sig ^^ if I ever got a User Image Thats what I'd recolor!!! razz
Shicala
~ Aki - Fairy ~

hey Aki... look at my sig ^^ if I ever got a User Image Thats what I'd recolor!!! razz

Those wings would be nice in red. I imagine a few of the other dragons would love them too.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Shicala
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Those wings would be nice in red. I imagine a few of the other dragons would love them too.
i love fafnir.... but i love the ifrit item more smile so I'd be in HEAVEN!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff