None of it. 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Elder

Feel free to post~

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
hey Q, great site!

i thought gaia used anime ace in their comics though...

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Elder

Thanks, emorexic!

Anyway, the two fonts are very similar. Here's them both size 9 on "smooth" in photoshop:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It could be either but in some of the updates, there are "I"s that are italicized (I should've shown a comparison with one of those in here. Bleh). All capital letters in Wild and Crazy are italics, while in Anime Ace, they're not.
Which is what led me to believe Gaia uses Wild and Crazy...

But if it's really that much of a debate, I could host both fonts. xd
I don't mind.

Gambino Regular

»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«
XD
I was just wondering... I kept hearing anime ace every time anyone asked in the GCD

although now that i see them all in comparison like that, it does look a lot more like W&C
most specifically how the top of the D in don't is flat in the first two, but rounded slightly upward in AA

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
O hay Q~

You put a lot of work into this website, I wish I had the dedication to finish stuff like you have.
gonk

Elder

Oh, this website will probably never be finished. But thank you!

ALSO WTF YOU'RE HUMAN WHAT IS GOING ON.

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Q
Oh, this website will probably never be finished. But thank you!

ALSO WTF YOU'RE HUMAN WHAT IS GOING ON.

I made a thread about this in both GCDelish and TLOEM. XP

It's not premanent. I'll always go back to Cadamaulk Mythey every now and again.

I still have a cadamaulk tail, see? I've never been 100% human. Never will be. cool

Elder

Made some new banners today and added a poll...

Elder

Updated a lot of crap, mostly this is a bump.

Was thinking of making an archive for a lot of random gaia-related images. Haven't decided how I want to do it yet... I'll probably end up using gallery2, though.

Might categorize by what they deal with.
Original art
layout art
event art
?

Maybe.
Still not sure...

Elder

So the whole gallery thing was scrapped. Too much time needed to invest into it and not enough people would use it.

Long time, no bump.

The Olympics lost comics were added to the GSC today.
The rest will have to wait until tomorrow.

Lonely Survivor

you might want to check the fond download... when i DLed it on my other computer i ended up with a fake antivirus that wouldnt die, and by the time i got rid of it i was stuck with a run.dll error every time it booted up. i have a new one, and id love that font but im not touching it from your site. sorry.

Elder

Which font was it specifically? Do you know?
Because for Wild & Crazy I pulled that font directly from my files, and I have never had any problems with it.

However Wild & Crazy SFX I don't have installed and I don't believe I've used it.
Do you remember which link it came from specifically?

I don't have any antivirus protection on my computer so if something was wrong with it I'm sure I would've noticed immediately. .__.
(I also use Windows XP)

Lonely Survivor

i dont remember exactly, it was a few months ago... but it was the last thing i DLed and then suddenly a day later i got a popup from a antivirus aying i had 150 threats.... and my real antivirus coudlnt find it... nothing could get rid of it till i got AVG

Elder

User Image
Brackets kill quotes; take them out.
Well I think it was sheer coincidence. I've had no complaints from others who have downloaded the font and I have personally had no problems.
This link is a website that scans files for viruses. I scanned the zip archive with both fonts (since what's int he zip archive is the same as the other ones individually) and it says there's no malicious software/files.

It used 40 different antivirus programs, one of which is AVG.

I'm sorry for what happened to your computer but I am 100% sure it wasn't caused by anything on my site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff