<3 Hair <3

Yesss, finally!! 0.51946162240815 51.9% [ 1428 ]
No! D:< 0.0098217533648599 1.0% [ 27 ]
i luv yuuuuu <3 0.24663514005093 24.7% [ 678 ]
Please sir, may I have some gold? 0.22408148417606 22.4% [ 616 ]
Total Votes:[ 2749 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Aged Regular

Wow... just wow. XD This was so helpful!! I've been looking for Illyncia's Honor for like a week now, maybe two.

Kudos to you for using your own time to put this together. biggrin Must've taken FOREVER~
you are the best person ever and I seriously truly do love you for this heart

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
hollowlaughter
xXAkinaXx
hollowlaughter

Done! biggrin

No problem! Here's some of the hairs you were missing images of, saved to comply with this thread's layout.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(no P3 Gear - Sharp Hair (M), entire item is missing on Tektek)

(no Flowing Chestnut Princess Locks - (M/F), it's not even displaying properly on this site)

(no Rosamund's Velvet Curls - (M), missing on Tektek)

(no Sweet Sunrise Wig (M), entire item is missing on Tektek)

I'll try to get my friend who has a male avatar to screencap Sweet Sunrise, Rosamund's Velvet, and P3 Gear for use in here tomorrow.

You are like the most amazing person ever, haha. Isn't that the Jade Rabbit though? I already have that one o.o

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
BRS Mato
Wow... just wow. XD This was so helpful!! I've been looking for Illyncia's Honor for like a week now, maybe two.

Kudos to you for using your own time to put this together. biggrin Must've taken FOREVER~

Not gonna lie, it DID take forever haha, but it needed to be done! razz (ps. it still IS taking forever)

Dapper Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
xXAkinaXx
hollowlaughter
xXAkinaXx
hollowlaughter

Done! biggrin

No problem! Here's some of the hairs you were missing images of, saved to comply with this thread's layout.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(no P3 Gear - Sharp Hair (M), entire item is missing on Tektek)

(no Flowing Chestnut Princess Locks - (M/F), it's not even displaying properly on this site)

(no Rosamund's Velvet Curls - (M), missing on Tektek)

(no Sweet Sunrise Wig (M), entire item is missing on Tektek)

I'll try to get my friend who has a male avatar to screencap Sweet Sunrise, Rosamund's Velvet, and P3 Gear for use in here tomorrow.

You are like the most amazing person ever, haha. Isn't that the Jade Rabbit though? I already have that one o.o

You do, but the image link on it is broken in the OP.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
hollowlaughter

o-o? It's showing up still/not a broken link for me...or am I just not understanding what you mean?

Dapper Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
xXAkinaXx
hollowlaughter

o-o? It's showing up still/not a broken link for me...or am I just not understanding what you mean?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

?

You might have it set in a private folder or something?

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
hollowlaughter
xXAkinaXx
hollowlaughter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

?

You might have it set in a private folder or something?

That's really weird x.x; as far as I know its in the same folder as the rest, I'll check though.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Love this! heart
thaaanks<3

Pirate

13,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
*Takes your hair from your head* ninja
Hey I just wanted to let you know that you forgot an 'L' in Ithilldyn Armor.
:'3

Rainbow Reveler

17,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
//In comes the dawn, I've fallen asleep with my head pressed against your flaws,
Oh gosh, thanks ever so much for this! It's wonderful, and I've found several styles I will be questing for. However, I saw this hairstyle on an avatar outside of one of the shops the other day, and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have any idea which item this is? :3 User Image

And something got in the way, and your soul turned black as the sun grows somber,
Took my heart and my love
//

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Shinju Umiko
//In comes the dawn, I've fallen asleep with my head pressed against your flaws,
Oh gosh, thanks ever so much for this! It's wonderful, and I've found several styles I will be questing for. However, I saw this hairstyle on an avatar outside of one of the shops the other day, and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have any idea which item this is? :3 User Image

And something got in the way, and your soul turned black as the sun grows somber,
Took my heart and my love
//

Not off the top of my head, but I'm gonna start adding some new styles, so hopefully I'll find it!

Rainbow Reveler

17,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
xXAkinaXx

Not off the top of my head, but I'm gonna start adding some new styles, so hopefully I'll find it!

Sweet, I'll keep checking back. ^w^ Thanks again!

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Shinju Umiko
xXAkinaXx

Sweet, I'll keep checking back. ^w^ Thanks again!

Found it! It's called Blackjaxs and its one of the items in the new Famestar Masquerade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff