<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 25 26 27 >

Aged Shapeshifter

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Sailor Diamond
Nightcrawler_2049x
Ok, if anyone can help me find the name of this one hair item, it came from the Punkish Dilemma.
Its the skunk white and black Mohawk that's on the front of the character clad in studded glam rock red and black clothing.

The hair style is this http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10096813 the ferret XD took me a while to figure which it was.

thanks, yea i found it finally a little before you replied, had to google the item list.

Retro Punk

what's a good item for female abs?

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Hey everyone!! Just want to let everyone know that the list will now be continued by pukaru in a NEW THREAD The list I have on my computer ends with June 15th announcements, so she will begin with June 16th and later. I'm going to try and finish up what I have and get those uploaded here. At the very least, I'll send the info to pukaru to add to her list if I'm unable to!

Wolf

ty so much for your list and thankyou for letting pukaru continue it <3

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
princess ginko

You're welcome! blaugh

Also, I just had to go and get sick gonk My list is all updated though (on my comp), and I did add/fix some screenshots and things here in the thread before I got sick. When my brain is less mushy I'll get back to adding more!

Wolf

xXAkinaXx
princess ginko

You're welcome! blaugh

Also, I just had to go and get sick gonk My list is all updated though (on my comp), and I did add/fix some screenshots and things here in the thread before I got sick. When my brain is less mushy I'll get back to adding more!

cat_crying

get well soon!

thankyou so much for all of the efforts.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
princess ginko
xXAkinaXx
princess ginko

You're welcome! blaugh

cat_crying

get well soon!

thankyou so much for all of the efforts.

Thankyou! heart

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello! Just wanna say, love this list you've created! It's helped me so much! Thank you so much for taking the time to put it together!

Also wanna ask anyone and everyone reading my post if they can identify the hair on this avi?
User Image

Sorry if this is wildly inappropriate, I'm just at my wits end trying to find this thing! Thank you so much!

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
GalacticPink
Hello! Just wanna say, love this list you've created! It's helped me so much! Thank you so much for taking the time to put it together!

Also wanna ask anyone and everyone reading my post if they can identify the hair on this avi?
User Image

Sorry if this is wildly inappropriate, I'm just at my wits end trying to find this thing! Thank you so much!

No, it's completely fine! Did you check Pukaru's thread too?

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xXAkinaXx
GalacticPink

User Image

I did look, but no luck. I eventually found it, though, by asking someone who had it equipped. Thank you for your reply! emotion_hug in case anyone was curious, it was the Light Final Ruler's Hair.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
GalacticPink
xXAkinaXx
GalacticPink

User Image

I did look, but no luck. I eventually found it, though, by asking someone who had it equipped. Thank you for your reply! emotion_hug in case anyone was curious, it was the Light Final Ruler's Hair.

Glad you found it! 4laugh
Can anyone help me identify the hair on this avi? I cannot find it :c

User Image

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
I wish we had more red hair.... *sighs*U__U -.- The pains of being a ginger.... >__>

Tipsy Torii

I'm using my iPad so the page with everything on it won't load all the way. So I was wonderingly you could tell equation hair his is?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
tortor_swaggasaur
I'm using my iPad so the page with everything on it won't load all the way. So I was wonderingly you could tell equation hair his is?

Not sure if I've seen this one yet, but I'll look through and see if it's there! I'll let you know in a few minutes!

-Edit-

Sorry, doesn't look like I've gotten to this one yet. It could be in Pukaru's thread if you haven't checked yet! If her page doesn't load for you either, let me know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff