Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Hello !

This is another hair list that will have all the hair items from June 16th of this year and onward. I am continuing xXAkinaXx 's The Epic List of Hair . You can check her thread for any hair item before June 16th or if this thread doesn't seem to have what you need. She seemed to have updated up unitl the 22 of January so things should be where they should be.This thread will have any and all items that have hair except extensions and bangs. This list will not include cuts when you use any of the scissors' items i.e. agape, sketchbook, etc. If a hair item looks familiar to what you are looking for, high probability is it probably is the item. Make sure to use the scissors' items on said item since majority of these hair have hidden cuts. Help is highly appreciated. Please send me a PM if you see an item from this year that is not on this list or xXAkinaXx 's list. I will add later on if needed.

The way I will be arranging the items won't be alphabetically but by the length of the hair. So pixie/ boy cut, short, medium, long, and rapunzel. For the items that are in an updo, they'll be in their own post as well. Some hair items might be in an updo but if I can tell that its long, it'll probably be in the "Long Hair" list. If not check the "Updo" list. This goes for the rest. I've put the images in spoilers so as to not stretch the thread. Just click on the "spoiler" button to show each style. You will see that under each image is the item's name. If you click on it, the link will take you to the marketplace listings for that item.

**If the item you are looking for is not here, don't be too shy to ask me. I'll be more than happy to help ! emotion_bigheart
Also I'm a day ahead so don't mind the date I put in the title.

KEY
: * = item has recolor (s)
QUICK LINKS
Just finished adding the Ships Going Down rig items that have hair. Still a work in progress but I found it to be way easier to just update with the current and then go back to this past year and try to catch up. I apologize for any convenience. Help is highly appreciated ! emotion_bigheart

In a relationship with a married man

Thank you so much for picking up where xXAkinaXx left off! Very helpful and very much appreciated by the community I'm sure. Keep up the wonderful work! whee heart
Back Rolls
Thank you so much for picking up where xXAkinaXx left off! Very helpful and very much appreciated by the community I'm sure. Keep up the wonderful work! whee heart
emotion_kirakira a visitor ! Thank you for replying! Its nice to know someone's actually looking here emotion_bigheart

In a relationship with a married man

pukaru
Back Rolls
emotion_kirakira a visitor ! Thank you for replying! Its nice to know someone's actually looking here emotion_bigheart
Yeah, just noticed no one has posted here yet. sweatdrop Regardless, it's appreciated! 3nodding

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Very helpful! Thank you!
Updated with Flowery Fauna . emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers