Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good idea?

Yes. 0.83578431372549 83.6% [ 341 ]
Not really. 0.0073529411764706 0.7% [ 3 ]
Thanks for the poll. 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 408 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Thank you for this post!!!
helpful, I just wish I could preview them all on myself before buying.

Codger

mitsuchel

Yeah, that would be really cool... but this is how it is in real life, I guess? xd :

Tektek.org said it'll probably take them more than just one day to get them all up and running on the avatar creator, but they should be there sometime. biggrin

Distinct Genius

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
† Boom~! Check out the avi for some expensive tattoos~! @.@ †

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
† Phear my 70,000 gold worth of Gold Tattoos~! D< †

Codger

Well, 70k for now, anyway. Hard to tell if prices will stay this high forever.

Melodious Flatterer

mitsuchel
So do I.

Codger

animejosse
mitsuchel
So do I.

Aaaah! Guess what! Now you can! If you have the ink, you can get a preview right in the tattoo store! I am so psyched!

...Then again, if you DON'T have the ink, you might get stuck waiting until tektek can get everything up. ^^;
How do you know that's all of them? Nobody can possibly just try to see them in the tattoo shop and know that's all of them... one might not have enough ink for even larger or more advanced tattoos that nobody has discovered as of yet. confused

This is all assuming that I haven't missed some memo that guarantees a certain maximum limit to the inks used in the tattoos.

Hope that made sense...

Codger

Cursed_Blessing
How do you know that's all of them? Nobody can possibly just try to see them in the tattoo shop and know that's all of them... one might not have enough ink for even larger or more advanced tattoos that nobody has discovered as of yet. confused

Well, that's easy: I'm not 100% sure I've got every tattoo in existance listed here.
I do have a large storage of inks of my own, and that was my start.
Then I went around the forums, seeing if anyone had discovered another kind of tattoo. The two gold-exclusive tattoos I've listed are the best examples of this.
Finally, I've also asked people that if they're reading my thread and know of a style that I haven't listed here, that they leave a comment telling me about it.

And that's just how I do my best. ^^;

I do kinda hope there are more that we haven't found yet, though. That'd be exciting!
Ceylon Tae
Cursed_Blessing

Well, that's easy: I'm not 100% sure I've got every tattoo in existance listed here.
Then I went around the forums, seeing if anyone had discovered another kind of tattoo. The two gold-exclusive tattoos I've listed are the best examples of this.
Finally, I've also asked people that if they're reading my thread and know of a style that I haven't listed here, that they leave a comment telling me about it.

I do kinda hope there are more that we haven't found yet, though. That'd be exciting!
I see. Because I've seen some people posting around that they have "every tattoo"... and it didn't make sense to me how they could claim that unless they personally know gaia staff with that info or something.

I do agree that more tattoos would be cool. I'm hoping and praying for one which I can use to change my skin color entirely. To green.

Codger

Cursed_Blessing
Ceylon Tae
Cursed_Blessing

I see. Because I've seen some people posting around that they have "every tattoo"... and it didn't make sense to me how they could claim that unless they personally know gaia staff with that info or something.

I do agree that more tattoos would be cool. I'm hoping and praying for one which I can use to change my skin color entirely. To green.

Mm, yeah. There's this [Q] guy who says that, since he has at least six of every ink color, that he should have every tattoo available to him. But that's not neccessarily true, is it? It's a darn good start, though.
The picture he's posting is this one.
Notice that it's missing the red tribal torso tattoo, for one. Oh well.

Sadly, even having 50+ green inks, I still don't see any 'green-body' tattoo. crying
Maybe someday! When they come out with more designs! *crosses fingers*
Ceylon Tae
Cursed_Blessing
Ceylon Tae
Cursed_Blessing

Mm, yeah. There's this [Q] guy who says that, since he has at least six of every ink color, that he should have every tattoo available to him. But that's not neccessarily true, is it? It's a darn good start, though.
The picture he's posting is this one.
Notice that it's missing the red tribal torso tattoo, for one. Oh well.

Sadly, even having 50+ green inks, I still don't see any 'green-body' tattoo. crying
Maybe someday! When they come out with more designs! *crosses fingers*
Or maybe it's a super-secret tattoo that requires hundreds of inks to see!

Or more likely, it might not be a green-only tattoo (has like black or something), or it's just not available in green... perhaps the closest likely thing would be a replica of Devin's tattoo.

Ugh. Maybe maybe maybe. I wish we could know for sure!

Codger

Well, it's that time again where I need to sleep.

I might not be very active at all these next few days, since I'm out of town, but I will be back on Saturday. If I haven't started on getting standardized models up and stuff, I'll start on it then. biggrin

I can trust you guys to keep this on the first page, at least, right?
Hope so.
Anyway.

GOODNIGHT, NEVERLAAAND!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out