Good idea?

Yes. 0.83578431372549 83.6% [ 341 ]
Not really. 0.0073529411764706 0.7% [ 3 ]
Thanks for the poll. 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 408 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51

Codger

Distinct Shapeshifter

Thanks for the guide! Before I found this thread, I made a User Image guide, which includes some tattoos. Free free to browse if relevant. yum_puddi

Wheezing Plague

I love this thread!

Codger

2_twins in a ball
Thanks for the guide! Before I found this thread, I made a User Image guide, which includes some tattoos. Free free to browse if relevant. yum_puddi

Thank you so much! You had quite a few item-tattoo-things I wasn't aware of, so I'm definitely adding them (and you) to the list here.
Hats off to you for keeping up with faces. It must keep you quite busy!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Ceylon Tae
2_twins in a ball

Thank you so much! You had quite a few item-tattoo-things I wasn't aware of, so I'm definitely adding them (and you) to the list here.
Hats off to you for keeping up with faces. It must keep you quite busy!
Hahaha, the creative community is definitely experimenting once in a while. At least a facial collection extends beyond the wishlist, easing rabid search-and-refresh behavior, a byproduct of avatars.

Codger

Codger

Codger

Dangerous Wife

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
I'm looking for an item that has abs and a tattoo on the arm. Any idea what it's called? It's a toned torso with a tattoo...
This helped ! xd

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Thanks for the help here. biggrin
I absolutely love purple/silver blue/gold/white and red/black themes. I have full color outfits of several per color and cannot find the right tattoos for any of them........ Any ideas or suggestions for me as I do have a semi limited budget?

Edit: PM if further details are needed.

Thank you

Codger

Hey there, everyone. I am currently unaware of many new tattoo poses for items because I have not been around.
I got fed up with the gold gen economy long ago. I semi-permanently left in June 2014 when I started getting spam PMs for GC sales.

As I understand it, there are still RIGs like Project Companion that double as Gold Generators.
I'll come back when the gold gens are gone, I guess. I don't see the point, otherwise.

Until then, please feel free to continue posting here. Comment with the names of new items with tattoo poses, if the mood strikes you.
This thread will remain open. I will update it occasionally with any information posted to it.
Thank you, everyone.

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas