Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Deusa da Vitoria
Ladybird Sauce
Deusa da Vitoria
I heard a rumor that Ultimate Player is being recounted. Is that still true? Anybody know what's happening with that? eek

What do you mean by recounted? And where did you hear the rumour?
This thread

It looks to me like that user got confused between Ultimate Player and Loiterer. There hasn't been a dev notice about Ultimate Player anyway, as far as I know.

Xaos313
Ladybird Sauce
I don't have Loiterer though. I'm almost 100% sure I logged in every day last month, but since we've been waiting for it to work for so long I'd sort of forgotten about it. Does anyone else not have it and think they should?

Yep, been logging in everyday pretty religiously for the past ~60+ days and still haven't received Loiterer as of yet... Figured that it'd be closer to November 6th, since the whole programming debacle was right about that time in October.

Ah, thank you. Yeah, I was expecting it around then anyway - seemed like a bit of a random time to start granting. I'll keep my fingers crossed until then.

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
This guide is one of the best I've ever seen, on any subject! Thank you for doing such a bang-up job on it!

I have a question, though... is there any way you can tell from the titles, which ones would go as the first word and which would go as the second? Are the first words always adjectives and the second ones nouns...?

Fluffy Bunny

Yeah, me finishing the event is not gonna happen.
I live in NYC. I just spent 4 hours getting home from Manhattan.
It normally takes about an hour.

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Today when I was voting in the Pumpkin Carving contest, the marquee for the Beta Treasure Hunter achievement appeared for some reason.

This was probably just a glitch, but maybe we could exploit it to get the achievement?

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

Ugh, my loiterer achievement still didn't pop. emotion_donotwant

╚══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So what's the deal with Battle Hardened? Does it grant on the hour or what?
I didn't spend the better part of 9 hours slaving away at this event to not get the Achievement, Gaia!

EDIT: Granted. Perhaps it's every 15 minutes.
Ladybird Sauce
I don't have Loiterer though. I'm almost 100% sure I logged in every day last month, but since we've been waiting for it to work for so long I'd sort of forgotten about it. Does anyone else not have it and think they should?

The dev notice about it being broken (and hopefully fixed) didn't go out until October 8, so Loiterer shouldn't be granted for about another week.

Noob

Aand I have a total of 3 missed achievements.

User Image

This was frankly the worst event ever.

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Le King

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I still think that there have been way worse events then this. Pie hard for example, just buying pies to get achievements? ******** that, playing these games was way more fun to me xd
The awful thing was that Pie Hard gave so many achievements, too. I skipped the entire thing, sigh.

But honestly bollocks to that Battle Hardened one, I never even hit 100 attacks/heals on the event because I was just so dreadfully bored with the minigames. I tried to start up again when they announced the event would end on Halloween but I got maybe.. another 20 done before I said "Yeah no, screw this."

Omnipresent Demigod

Ryxios
Ladybird Sauce

The dev notice about it being broken (and hopefully fixed) didn't go out until October 8, so Loiterer shouldn't be granted for about another week.

HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

Oh right, you're right. Well here's hoping.

╚══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Holding on to Hope
This guide is one of the best I've ever seen, on any subject! Thank you for doing such a bang-up job on it!

I have a question, though... is there any way you can tell from the titles, which ones would go as the first word and which would go as the second? Are the first words always adjectives and the second ones nouns...?
Yes. The first word is an adjective and the second is a noun. Also, you can choose to have a noun without an adjective, but can't have an adjective without a noun.

Kinda disappointing, I'd say.

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hawanja
Today when I was voting in the Pumpkin Carving contest, the marquee for the Beta Treasure Hunter achievement appeared for some reason.

This was probably just a glitch, but maybe we could exploit it to get the achievement?

More info on this, it appeared after coming back to the site, from a survey monkey site (i.e. the site that hosted the poll.) There is possibly some old code in there somewhere that got passed by accident. We should try setting up some survey monkey polls and seeing what happens.

Noob

Brain Akazariua
Le King

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I still think that there have been way worse events then this. Pie hard for example, just buying pies to get achievements? ******** that, playing these games was way more fun to me xd
I loved pie hard, so I guess that depends on a perspective. It was easy because all it did was cost me gold, and I'd rather blow ten times what pie-hard cost me on an achievement, just to avoid any tedious and incredibly horrid manual labour. xp

Asuran Prophet

Ryxios
Ladybird Sauce

I have two friends who have already been granted this achievement for some reason.
    Don't know what the deal is with it now. Guess I'm gonna just wait until 8 November for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff