Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lei_Trigar
Has anyone asked a dev if there's achievements? They might tell us. sweatdrop
Asked Codemonkey yesterday, no response.

Calling Ladykiller

ChaosTrooper

Flux

Thanks for trying. wink

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I hope there are no achievements for the event. I haven't done s.f.a. sweatdrop

...no straight thing was ever made."

Original Survivor

Wonder why they (devs) aren't replying.. A simple yes or no would be very helpful.. My guess is that there is none or they are seriously broken. I just hope they don't dump something on us on the last day. gonk

In other news I think I'm doing good gathering stuff for my Wing Mastery, almost got all the components for the Demonic Wings (just need to craft 2 things for Termine) then I'm on to Risen. I'm doing good Cache wise, its the non-components I'm going to have a hard time with, I have a list in my sig as to what I still need.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lei_Trigar
Wonder why they (devs) aren't replying.. A simple yes or no would be very helpful.. My guess is that there is none or they are seriously broken. I just hope they don't dump something on us on the last day. gonk

In other news I think I'm doing good gathering stuff for my Wing Mastery, almost got all the components for the Demonic Wings (just need to craft 2 things for Termine) then I'm on to Risen. I'm doing good Cache wise, its the non-components I'm going to have a hard time with, I have a list in my sig as to what I still need.

Awesome!

The only thing standing in my way are the rare bugs, body dyes, and lionfish. emotion_facepalm

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
ChaosTrooper
Lei_Trigar

Awesome!

The only thing standing in my way are the rare bugs, body dyes, and lionfish. emotion_facepalm

Same here, except I am covered with the rare fish.

Makes me wonder why they don't put rare bugs in item generators since you need ten as opposed to one rare fish.

I want the Winged achievement only, is it too much to ask Gaia staff?

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

oh good !! ; v ; if theres no achievement i probs wont really participate in this event ; Q ;

Leader

Are there any achievements , guys?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Hrisk

I'm thinking no at this point.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Hrisk

Doesn't look like there will be any. gonk

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
I'm pushing on 100 kills at this stage, so if there is an achievement, you've gotta reach an absurd number to get it. sweatdrop

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
I find the event boring... no achievements.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
The event is boring if you don't have a ton of gold to sink into it,,,I don't have tons like that but I tried to play it some anyway but just ended up feeling dumb for wasting so much gold

Original Survivor

Wonder why there isn't any.. I wonder if they will do a global tier for achievements in events for the next event kickstarter.

At the same time I'm glad there isn't any, this event is a horribly butchered version of the already (decent) battle system we had and was SUPPOSE to bring back.

Noob

Lei_Trigar
Wonder why there isn't any.. I wonder if they will do a global tier for achievements in events for the next event kickstarter.

At the same time I'm glad there isn't any, this event is a horribly butchered version of the already (decent) battle system we had and was SUPPOSE to bring back.

They probably think they did enough in the goldsink portion of the event and therefore, no need for them in events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff