Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Punk

Lady Kayura
Was there an achievement for logging into the event every day??

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
The Easter event?
No ._.

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
TaibhseCait
Blippeh
they really need to add an
achievement for having 1 billion gold.
a million is nothing any more.

pffft speak for yourself, some of us still haven't ever gotten a million rolleyes

oh, my apologies. it just seemed that
with the way inflation is going Gaia is
going to be like a virtual copy of Zimbabwe's
economy.

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Lei_Trigar
I sense an Event with this unexpected Manga Update we got, and the new Nyx and Gaia items/team badges..

I wonder if they'll be planning to add Achievements, and if so, I bet they'll be for each team, which means... We ain't gonna be able to get them all, unless they do like they did during the Halloween Battle and buy a way to change teams.

I've always wondered if they'd do an achievement exclusive to the winning team during an event. While a part of me hates that idea due to the possibility of being on the losing team, I also kinda feel like gaia needs a few more achievements like that.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
PinkFae15
Lei_Trigar
I sense an Event with this unexpected Manga Update we got, and the new Nyx and Gaia items/team badges..

I wonder if they'll be planning to add Achievements, and if so, I bet they'll be for each team, which means... We ain't gonna be able to get them all, unless they do like they did during the Halloween Battle and buy a way to change teams.

I've always wondered if they'd do an achievement exclusive to the winning team during an event. While a part of me hates that idea due to the possibility of being on the losing team, I also kinda feel like gaia needs a few more achievements like that.

They could do this in a way that wouldn't piss people off as much though. For example, having a recurring 'Winner' (and 'Loser'? 'Runner up'?) achievement available during every relevant event. Or maybe giving everyone an achievement worth the same number of points, but slightly different depending on what you did/what team you were on etc.. While it would remove the ability to collect them all, it wouldn't bother me as much if it was completely impossible to get more than one in that category. Kind of like how the hair contest achievements don't bother me. The thing that annoys me about Project NPC is that it's technically possible to get it, but really, really, really unlikely (and it's not a permanently available one that you can work towards).

Golden Transmutator

23,400 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
Ladybird Sauce

I added your thread on my Helpful Links section for my Granted Items thread...Keep up the great work mrgreen

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Blippeh
TaibhseCait
Blippeh
they really need to add an
achievement for having 1 billion gold.
a million is nothing any more.

pffft speak for yourself, some of us still haven't ever gotten a million rolleyes

oh, my apologies. it just seemed that
with the way inflation is going Gaia is
going to be like a virtual copy of Zimbabwe's
economy.

lol I think it's already there

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Princess Volupine
Lady Kayura
Was there an achievement for logging into the event every day??

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
The Easter event?
No ._.

Thanks. I thought I read that there was one in an announcement but haven't heard of it since. I was confused. Happy though since I missed the first day. sweatdrop

Quotable Regular

15,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Right now it looks like the only achievements I have left that I can get right now are all alchemy, but alchemy is so costly.

Fluffy Punk

Lady Kayura

Luciferoncrack

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
No problem?
I'm kind of annoyed esp cuz the entire Easter event was pretty weak.
The 2 achievements they had didn't even have any titles :/

@Lucifer
Agreed! I've been wanting to get into Alchemy,
but I have no idea what to do
._.

Quotable Regular

15,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Princess Volupine
Lady Kayura

Luciferoncrack

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
No problem?
I'm kind of annoyed esp cuz the entire Easter event was pretty weak.
The 2 achievements they had didn't even have any titles :/

@Lucifer
Agreed! I've been wanting to get into Alchemy,
but I have no idea what to do
._.

I'm level three and trying to figure out how not to get rid of all the gold I inherited while doing this. A friend left gaia and left me with 900mil which is great except alchemy already took 300 of that and now I'm trying to afford to finish a couple more just so I can get that Level 4 achievement. This site is run so that the people who spend the most money get the most, but I joined here for free to enjoy the site. I didn't join so I can spend money I don't have. It's really depressing.

Fluffy Punk

Luciferoncrack

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
300 mil is a lot to spend on achievements!!
emotion_jawdrop

there's got to be a guide floating around here that will show you the cheapest formulas to make
(like i said, idek anything about alchemy.
but im interested in trying it to get more achievement cred)

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Luciferoncrack
I'm level three and trying to figure out how not to get rid of all the gold I inherited while doing this. A friend left gaia and left me with 900mil which is great except alchemy already took 300 of that and now I'm trying to afford to finish a couple more just so I can get that Level 4 achievement. This site is run so that the people who spend the most money get the most, but I joined here for free to enjoy the site. I didn't join so I can spend money I don't have. It's really depressing.

300 mill is waaay too much to have spent on the first three levels of alchemy. Have you checked out Lei's Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide? The recommendations for the best formulas for each level may be out of date (I'm not sure how often Lei updates them given how quickly the prices for everything change) but it'll really help you out with your research. And unless you have an endless supply of gold, research is absolutely vital if you want to reach level 10 efficiently.

Princess Volupine
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
300 mil is a lot to spend on achievements!!
emotion_jawdrop

there's got to be a guide floating around here that will show you the cheapest formulas to make
(like i said, idek anything about alchemy.
but im interested in trying it to get more achievement cred)

I recommend you check out An Introduction to Alchemy and Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide. They're both really great guides. The second one does contain some advice about which formulas are best for each level, but unfortunately there's no definitive guide about which are cheaper. The price of alchemy components fluctuated a lot even before inflation (and as soon as any list comes out with the cheapest formulas, everyone goes straight to craft them which of course pushes the prices up and they're no longer cheapest) but inflation makes it even more difficult to pin down.

The most important aspect of alchemy, and the most time consuming part, is research. You absolutely must learn everything you can about alchemy, know exactly what the components you need cost etc. if you want to succeed. The alchemy community is really lovely though, so if you have any questions after reading through all the guides, feel free to post in the forum and you'll get some great advice. Alternatively, you're always welcome to ask me too.

Fluffy Punk

Ladybird Sauce

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
omigosh!
thank you so much for your help!
emotion_kirakira

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Ladybird Sauce
PinkFae15
Lei_Trigar

They could do this in a way that wouldn't piss people off as much though. For example, having a recurring 'Winner' (and 'Loser'? 'Runner up'?) achievement available during every relevant event. Or maybe giving everyone an achievement worth the same number of points, but slightly different depending on what you did/what team you were on etc.. While it would remove the ability to collect them all, it wouldn't bother me as much if it was completely impossible to get more than one in that category. Kind of like how the hair contest achievements don't bother me. The thing that annoys me about Project NPC is that it's technically possible to get it, but really, really, really unlikely (and it's not a permanently available one that you can work towards).

Oh I LOVE the idea of having recurring achievements for the 'winning' and 'losing' team." I'd find it fun to predict which team to choose in various events to achieve them both.

Cunning Lunatic

Luciferoncrack
Right now it looks like the only achievements I have left that I can get right now are all alchemy, but alchemy is so costly.

The achievements aren't going anywhere (that we know of), just take your time. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff