Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fatcat

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Moonlight_Splendor
NanaTheFurret
The "thats what she said" achievement is dumb. :U no one even says that anymore... rolleyes
That's what she said.

User Image

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
NanaTheFurret
The "thats what she said" achievement is dumb. :U no one even says that anymore... rolleyes

Looks like you got your achievement! ^.~

You could've also checked the Achievement forum or use Gaia's Search feature. I did the search just now and found an ongoing TWSS achievement thread here that helps newer people to get the achievement.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Ladybird Sauce
Ahoy!

Ladybird Sauce, you are a pirate today and I love it! Yar, for the style!

(also thank you for keeping this thread up to date.)

Original Survivor

Ladybird Sauce

What you got going on in the Alchemy forum. ninja

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Lei_Trigar
Ladybird Sauce

I dun goofed. It's going to be an alchemy services shop but it's obviously in the wrong forum. I'm waiting for a mod to move it.

I had the main forum open in one tab and the services forum in another. I clicked the wrong one. emotion_facepalm

Original Survivor

Ladybird Sauce
Lei_Trigar
Ladybird Sauce

I dun goofed. It's going to be an alchemy services shop but it's obviously in the wrong forum. I'm waiting for a mod to move it.

I had the main forum open in one tab and the services forum in another. I clicked the wrong one. emotion_facepalm

Lol, should be a simple fix. I've done things like that a couple times, we all do it eventually. razz

Good luck with your shop!

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Lei_Trigar
Lol, should be a simple fix. I've done things like that a couple times, we all do it eventually. razz

Good luck with your shop!

Thank you!

And yeah - I clicked onto the forum to try to kill a few seconds so it would let me keep posting, and was like 'wait, where did all the shops go!?' It's been a very long day on very little sleep. emotion_zzz

Tenacious Bibliophile

18,775 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
This was really helpful. Thanks!

Time-traveling Gaian

Looking for something new ninja

Friendly Explorer

Bumped! 4laugh

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Xmas is coming, I can almost taste the new achievement(s).

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
xcrimsonlegendx

I really hope it either starts today or is a really late starting event that runs past new year. I'm going to be without internet for a lot of the time over Christmas. confused

I also have a horrible feeling it's going to start on Monday while I'm on a plane.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Ladybird Sauce
xcrimsonlegendx

I really hope it either starts today or is a really late starting event that runs past new year. I'm going to be without internet for a lot of the time over Christmas. confused

I also have a horrible feeling it's going to start on Monday while I'm on a plane.
Gaia always has a way about that doesn't it? Hopefully this time around it won't be so cash oriented, it was practically impossible to finish the Halloween event without opening your wallet...

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
First of all I'd like to say THANK YOU for creating this helpful guide! It really makes achievements gathering much easier.

I've got a question about the Elocutionist achievement which requires 10,000 posts to acquire. And there is a note in the achievement description:

Quote:
Warning: we'll revoke the award if we find any grammatical errors in your post history.

Now this might be distracting, because my English grammar is not that perfect, I'm still learning English (I'm from Poland btw.) and I would really like to get this achievement but I don't want to let all of my hard work go to waste, because they checked my posts, found few grammar mistakes and revoked it.

All I need is to make sure - do they still revoke the Elocutionist under the circumstances posted in the note? I found few threads where people are annoyed, because Gaia staff actually did revoke their achievements: [1] [2] and [3].

I recently acquired the Convertionalist achievement mostly by "bumping" threads, where my messages only consist "Bump" word. I know, it's a silly way to get the achievement but I'd really would like to get it. WIll it still count if I keep on bumping various threads? Although there are no grammar mistakes in "Bump" word but may still count it as spam and they would eventually revoke my "hard-work-deserved" achievement. Did anyone experience this kind of situation?

Please, quote me so I could see your reply. Any help appreciated!

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
RSoD
First of all I'd like to say THANK YOU for creating this helpful guide! It really makes achievements gathering much easier.

I've got a question about the Elocutionist achievement which requires 10,000 posts to acquire. And there is a note in the achievement description:

Quote:
Warning: we'll revoke the award if we find any grammatical errors in your post history.

Now this might be distracting, because my English grammar is not that perfect, I'm still learning English (I'm from Poland btw.) and I would really like to get this achievement but I don't want to let all of my hard work go to waste, because they checked my posts, found few grammar mistakes and revoked it.

All I need is to make sure - do they still revoke the Elocutionist under the circumstances posted in the note? I found few threads where people are annoyed, because Gaia staff actually did revoke their achievements: [1] [2] and [3].

I recently acquired the Convertionalist achievement mostly by "bumping" threads, where my messages only consist "Bump" word. I know, it's a silly way to get the achievement but I'd really would like to get it. WIll it still count if I keep on bumping various threads? Although there are no grammar mistakes in "Bump" word but may still count it as spam and they would eventually revoke my "hard-work-deserved" achievement. Did anyone experience this kind of situation?

Please, quote me so I could see your reply. Any help appreciated!

Yeah, that's just a joke. The gaia staff don't have time to go through 10,000 posts checking for any tiny mistakes. xd And as you say, it would also be completely unfair to people like you for whom English is a second language, people with dyslexia etc.

The people saying it got revoked either shouldn't have had it in the first place, or only lost it temporarily. There was a glitch where people were getting it when they shouldn't, so they tried to fix it and that caused it to un-grant for some people. I still have mine though and I don't think I have 10,000 posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff