70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Chu-Lip Jam
Akuyi
Anime_Chick25
Chu-Lip Jam
Does logging in with the Gaia app count towards the attendance achievements?

Um....I dont think so
I don't think there's a way of finding out though

I never used that thing, but why shouldn't it?
Just log in on a mule via app and check if the counter on Loiterer went up on the next day...

That is a good idea. Going to try that and see. Thank you 3nodding

After testing it with my mule for the last two days, and checking the counter on the regular site today, the Gaia app does count towards the attendance achievements 3nodding

Shoujo Warrior

Ladybird Sauce
Hi, I have a question about the Heralds of Chaos achievements! I already have the "PvP" achievement, and then I won other match against a player and I didn't get the achievement. But the other player lost because they forfeited. Do you think that's why I didn't get the achievement? (The scoreboard also didn't mark that I won so I guess it didn't count??)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
shojowarrior
Ladybird Sauce
Hi, I have a question about the Heralds of Chaos achievements! I already have the "PvP" achievement, and then I won other match against a player and I didn't get the achievement. But the other player lost because they forfeited. Do you think that's why I didn't get the achievement? (The scoreboard also didn't mark that I won so I guess it didn't count??)
Did you just recently do that match? HoC achievements can take a while to grant. If it's not here by this time tomorrow, then I suppose it might be the fact that it ended in forfeit.

Shoujo Warrior

Platonix
shojowarrior
Ladybird Sauce
Did you just recently do that match? HoC achievements can take a while to grant. If it's not here by this time tomorrow, then I suppose it might be the fact that it ended in forfeit.

Yeah, it was around 1 or 2 hours ago. Thanks!

Unsealed Lunatic

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
shojowarrior
Platonix
shojowarrior
Ladybird Sauce

Yeah, it was around 1 or 2 hours ago. Thanks!

Yup. The HoC achievements can arrive quite late.
I just got the Pvp and 1 win achievements today even though I have played and won them 2 days ago..

Shadowy Glitch

I still need to step up my PvP games >_<
Does it count if you fight the CPU/NPC?????

Fluffy Hunter

Anime_Chick25

It doesn't count. You have to do PvP (random opponent or friend).

Well... unless they did something to the granting while I wasn't looking and the grant during the last event actually wasn't a glitch but due to the fact that normal fights do count. But then again, some people who didn't even do more that two normal fights got the glitched grant... so it's probably still only PvP.

But I wonder why noone said or did anything about that yet. Not that I wanna get rid of my points, but it's kind of weird still. ninja

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Akuyi
Anime_Chick25

It doesn't count. You have to do PvP (random opponent or friend).

Well... unless they did something to the granting while I wasn't looking and the grant during the last event actually wasn't a glitch but due to the fact that normal fights do count. But then again, some people who didn't even do more that two normal fights got the glitched grant... so it's probably still only PvP.

But I wonder why noone said or did anything about that yet. Not that I wanna get rid of my points, but it's kind of weird still. ninja

That's what I was wondering too about those 20 and 50 win achievements. Maybe they don't really care so much about getting these early.

Shadowy Glitch

Thank you so much guys ^_^

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Just got my first proper alchemy achievement! I think it'd be nice to at least get everything but the wing ones.

And I've got 44 days left to go on Perfect Attendance. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't mess up - there have been a few days where I've logged on in a panic, convinced it's been over 24 hours.

Chu-Lip Jam
Chu-Lip Jam
Akuyi
Anime_Chick25
Chu-Lip Jam
Does logging in with the Gaia app count towards the attendance achievements?

Um....I dont think so
I don't think there's a way of finding out though

I never used that thing, but why shouldn't it?
Just log in on a mule via app and check if the counter on Loiterer went up on the next day...

That is a good idea. Going to try that and see. Thank you 3nodding

After testing it with my mule for the last two days, and checking the counter on the regular site today, the Gaia app does count towards the attendance achievements 3nodding

That's really useful to know, thank you!

Fluffy Hunter

Ladybird Sauce
Just got my first proper alchemy achievement! I think it'd be nice to at least get everything but the wing ones.

You can get to level 3 pretty cheap with Orb Aggregate (if you have some orbs to spare).
If you manage to reach level 4 without spending a fortune, tell me your secret though. xD

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Akuyi
Ladybird Sauce

You can get to level 3 pretty cheap with Orb Aggregate (if you have some orbs to spare).
If you manage to reach level 4 without spending a fortune, tell me your secret though. xD
Actually, ever since they made changes to the way the Philosopher's Cache and the Bifrost work, the recolored Tsunami KO shirts have become fairly cheap to craft.

Fluffy Hunter

Platonix
Actually, ever since they made changes to the way the Philosopher's Cache and the Bifrost work, the recolored Tsunami KO shirts have become fairly cheap to craft.

20 Tsunami KO shirts still feel like a fortune. xD
But I'll keep an eye on them, thanks!

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
I know this has probably been asked before but do you have log in everyday to get the other login achievements or is it just set to that specific achievement you're on after you gotten the first one? I was working on getting the Marathon achievement and I guess I forgot to login yesterday and my counter reset back to 1.

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Makoto_Gin
I know this has probably been asked before but do you have log in everyday to get the other login achievements or is it just set to that specific achievement you're on after you gotten the first one? I was working on getting the Marathon achievement and I guess I forgot to login yesterday and my counter reset back to 1.

If you do it consecutively, the counter for the achievement you're working on will count the days you've already logged in for previous achievements. But if you miss a day, it will start over at the full number of days for the current achievement you're working toward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff