23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Celibalra
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Thread Flip
Awarded to anyone whose thread was claimed for the other team during Easter 2013.

Titles: Flip-Flopper

100% Liquid Pride

Awesome! Thank you so much.

I now have an achievement thread in the event forum, since no one had created one. Also a good opportunity to go for Thread Flip. razz

Seasonal Kitten

36,865 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Just got destroyer of cuteness, guess there was lag... as I'm at 64 eggs xD

Tipsy Ladykiller

14,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ladybird Sauce
Celibalra
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Thread Flip
Awarded to anyone whose thread was claimed for the other team during Easter 2013.

Titles: Flip-Flopper

100% Liquid Pride

Awesome! Thank you so much.

I now have an achievement thread in the event forum, since no one had created one. Also a good opportunity to go for Thread Flip. razz

User ImageUser Image
Thanks but I have an Achievement and Item thread going. About 5 minutes before you made yours. owo

100% Liquid Pride

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Mewsie
Just got destroyer of cuteness, guess there was lag... as I'm at 64 eggs xD
There are a few things in life that are guaranteed. The sun will rise tomorrow, the next cute RIG pet will be insanely rare and expensive, and Event Achievements will have severe lag in granting.

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

All finished~ Just waiting for the anti-cute one to grant, but the other two did pretty quickly. It was kind of a surprise. xD

EDIT: 30 minutes later, it has granted. :'3

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Is it hard to collect eggs and where do the eggs show up on the page? You can only get them from an NPC posting right?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Thread Flip granted to me pretty quickly, so that's good.

Added a bit more information to Thread Flip, copied everything down into the event post, and actually remembered to update all the figures. Now I'm going to go to bed, or I'll be up all night collecting eggs! razz

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Chu-Lip Jam
Is it hard to collect eggs? You can only get them from an NPC posting right?

That's right, but if you look out for the more active threads many of them say in the title or first post what page NPCs have posted eggs on, which speeds things up. After a while the eggs 'spoil', but if you go to the later pages you should be able to find fresh ones.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam

That's right, but if you look out for the more active threads many of them say in the title or first post what page NPCs have posted eggs on, which speeds things up. After a while the eggs 'spoil', but if you go to the later pages you should be able to find fresh ones.

Do they just show up somewhere on the page, or near the post of the NPC?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Chu-Lip Jam
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam

They're inside the NPC's posts. Whenever a normal user posts in a thread, there's a chance of triggering an NPC to post an egg.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam

They're inside the NPC's posts. Whenever a normal user posts in a thread, there's a chance of triggering an NPC to post an egg.

Thank you so much 3nodding Your tips helped me to finally find some.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Chu-Lip Jam
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam
Ladybird Sauce
Chu-Lip Jam

Thank you so much 3nodding Your tips helped me to finally find some.

You're welcome. It's completely different to the egg hunts in previous years. I think I preferred just keeping an eye out wherever I was on Gaia.

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
There went 6 hours of my life. Cute and Anti-Cute granted together. Still waiting for the Flipper to grant.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Flaymsbane
There went 6 hours of my life. Cute and Anti-Cute granted together. Still waiting for the Flipper to grant.

am waiting on flipper 2

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Is anyone else unable to drag and drop achievement badges into the 1 2 3 boxes to show them off? I used to be able to. Now it doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff