Welcome to Gaia! ::

So are your fish happy?

Yes! 0.64445244956772 64.4% [ 1789 ]
No! 0.22190201729107 22.2% [ 616 ]
MiNe R DeAd. I dunt no wai... 0.13364553314121 13.4% [ 371 ]
Total Votes:[ 2776 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

yo people hey people can u tap my tank i want my fish to be happy i already tap urs can u plz tap mine now

Distinct Regular

8,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my mermaid statue wont give me anything and can i take it out to sell it? i dont really care about my fish anymore aquariam is stupid to me but no matter what i do i cant take it out

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
0_Sexy Lexy_0
Hey if anyone gets things in the games or daily chance that I havent yet posted or posted where they are from could you please let me know? Thanks heart

I got some kind of basket and 87 gold
I am pleasantly surprised at the lack of 'tap that' jokes

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Um could someone help me please? I got a yellow guppy in the Daily Chance but it won't allow me to put him in my Aquarium inventory. How can I add him? (This'll probably be the only time I'll ever have a guppy because I don't have the room for more tanks in RL. Yes I'm an Aquarist.)

Shy Explorer

19,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
Arashi137
Um could someone help me please? I got a yellow guppy in the Daily Chance but it won't allow me to put him in my Aquarium inventory. How can I add him? (This'll probably be the only time I'll ever have a guppy because I don't have the room for more tanks in RL. Yes I'm an Aquarist.)

u cant put a yellow guppy in your tank... its just for the fishing... i know daily chance gives goldfish... you can put that one in your tank... ^^

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
How do i make my aquarium my signature, Ive tried going to my aquarium and then to the preferences and ticking 'show my aqaurium az sig etc. and also went to my gaia account and ticked show my aquarium as my sig....nothing happened?

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I just added a turtle lite to my tank. Anyone have info on that?
I haven't seen anything involving aquarium snails in any guides. I don't do much experimenting, but just thought I'd let you know I have a Gray Snail and an Orange snail.

To accommodate the rest of my fishy friends, the settings on my tank are dark, chilly, and Ballad of the Overseer. Every time I feed my fishies the Gray Snail gives me the little angry bubble, so I'm assuming something doesn't work for him.

But the orange snail is hunky dory =)
are the lidless demon armor items still available in the aquarium?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff