No! 0.22190201729107 22.2% [ 616 ]
MiNe R DeAd. I dunt no wai... 0.13364553314121 13.4% [ 371 ]
Total Votes:[ 2776 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nice post. A very useful guide for aquariums, Thx for this....I wish u luck, see ya... dramallama ninja mrgreen rofl

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thanks very much for this guide, it's really helpful
does anyone know if you can do anything with those fish drops or are they just there?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anxious Shapeshifter

8,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
The overseer is also locked,right?
So then how can you state a market price when no one can sell it,anyway?
It's market value is somewhere around 200k,give or take a few thousands.I need to know whether the tank must have an overseer or not,as I'm trying to clean out my inventory and such.
how do you un freeze your aquarium tank?
i bought a few fish items from phin phang store and i wanted to sell it in the marketplace but it wont let me sell them & it says that it's frozen. u know why? does it unfreeze later?
all of this has been very helpful, but alas, i do not have time to read all the pages of this thread crying but have been trying to figure out how to get rid of the I heart fish background i put up. its the only one i have and i wanted to see how it looked, and i think i liked it better without it, but cant figure out how to remove it. KELP!
CareBear_315
does anyone know if you can do anything with those fish drops or are they just there?

the drops can either be sold on the marketplace or activated to become another item, randomized depending on the fish.
if happiness is at 100%, does anyone know if the amount of fish in your aquarium affects the amount of gold given by the overseer?
Where do you buy more fish food? I can't find it and I already used the loamflakes you get when you first start.

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Contributor 150
Tch. I never get ANYTHING from that stupid overseer. I hate it lol.. I've gotten the entire lidless demon armor set, 7 times from it, NO LIE AT ALL. Or I'll get A block of some kind and I've gotten dozens of tennis balls. It's so stupid... Does it EVER give anything good at all? And my tank health is like 73% now.... Ugh....

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
by taking the quest or hit Q
Silver Sky13
how do i change the temperature

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash