Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Swapper

Aeon Lorus
Choggo
Finnegain
Nifty!

A suggestion: The Configure GAIAbar editor could use a bit more explanation as to what all its for. It isn't terribly obvious, and I kept trying to add in some links to a few subforums on the 'add emoticons' section.

It does, however, provide a useful way for adding in any image or link that you might want to use. If I just cut out the img tags, I've got a ready-to-use link to Charity available anytime.

Quite happy with it, though. *pets the bar*

next version (by suggestion from Mwa) ctrl clicking any links from the bar will add it to a post as a link :3

And I plan on macro texts too :3

I jsut like to keep releasing (working) versions, cuz it keeps me developing 3nodding

Ok, I'll label all the configuration options better too 3nodding
Also, if you need a changelog, check out my ChR Version 1.0, it's available on my site.
Thanks 3nodding
I'm waiting on the activation e-mail
I added a post about it on Gaia Temple, if you ever get make a web site for Gaiabar let me know and I'll link it directly from the first page.

This is a very neat little plug-in you have here. :3 I don't use firefox but made an effort to play with it for a bit~ I hope to see something like it for IE someday, as well as new features for the existing one. x3

Good luck and great job Choggo.
You're activated, Installation instructions are in the forums, and it's located in the Downloads section.

Hygienic Swapper

TeAzE
I added a post about it on Gaia Temple, if you ever get make a web site for Gaiabar let me know and I'll link it directly from the first page.

This is a very neat little plug-in you have here. :3 I don't use firefox but made an effort to play with it for a bit~ I hope to see something like it for IE someday, as well as new features for the existing one. x3

Good luck and great job Choggo.
Thanks :3 And I'll let you know 3nodding I plan on making one soon biggrin

Aeon is making a Maxthon/IE version too 3nodding
I can't wait. x3

If you ever need any help with anything like server space or bandwidth let me know. xD I know it's everywhere but you can never have enough people to fall back on when you need it.
The IE/Maxthon Version is going good, I have to make the actions call the JavaScript files, and such, but other than that, it's smooth so far.

Hygienic Swapper

TeAzE
I can't wait. x3

If you ever need any help with anything like server space or bandwidth let me know. xD I know it's everywhere but you can never have enough people to fall back on when you need it.
I have my host, www.halfabyte.net and it's kinda just sitting there for now xD
But thanks 3nodding

Aeon, the javascripts might not work, since they use Firefox DOM objects.
You mgiht need to recode most of it sweatdrop
Do you use basically the same scripts as the FF one or is it completely different because it's a new browser?
It's completely different in my case, it'll have the same code for the functions like the emoticon and text formatting, other than that, it's a whole new toolbar.
Choggo
TeAzE
I can't wait. x3

But thanks 3nodding

Hoshit, not good. I'm terrible with JS. But... I'll try my best.

Hygienic Swapper

Aeon Lorus
Choggo
TeAzE
I can't wait. x3

But thanks 3nodding

Hoshit, not good. I'm terrible with JS. But... I'll try my best.
Hehe I didn't know JS until 3 days ago, when I made it :p
No better way to learn then hands on smile

Let me knwo if you need any help surprised
Complicated. - 3-; I know a little bit of JS but not enough to be able to help out at all. Heh~ Hope you guys get everything worked out!

Best of luck~
You should someone to make a tutorial for it! 3nodding For slow people like me.

Hygienic Swapper

Oni_Butterfly
You should someone to make a tutorial for it! 3nodding For slow people like me.
hehe wow surprised no one's ever made a tutorial for anything I've ever made before

Were you able to get it configured?

Hygienic Swapper

Upcoming features now on the first post :3

Maybe I shoulda reserved the second one xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items