Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
That would explain a lot.

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

Neocentric :: That's what I do. (whenever Choggo's being a bum about things, apparently! xd j/k!)

White Leo :: Yes it most certainly does. Thankfully it's not the actual Gaiabar, or Choggo'll most likely blow a fuse *_____*;
Shiro Nishida
Lamenting Beauty :: I'm asking in the QnA... seeing if it might be a site-wide issue before asking choggo to review the formatting process of the Gaiabar.

Neocentric :: I suppose that, although you're using 1.5.0.6 of firefox, you're currently using the 2.2.2 version of the Gaiabar, right?

As for firefox crashing it could be anything from a virus, to your OS to god knows what... for advice in that, you could check out the following link for firefox crashes to see if anything there might help you solve your firefox problem. If it's not an actual Crash, and you just see things 'locking' up or hanging, you should then visit this link involving Firefox hangs and see if it solves anything.

No. When you close firefox normally, all journals, guilds, threads, emoticons, profiles, quickies, formats, and autotrack get saved. Even if you have to restart your firefox, or if you encounter a brownout or black out, once you had saved info on any of the above firefox's gaiabar apparently stores the info into it's 'about:config' relating to Gaiabar.

that last problem is one I'm also seeking help from, since it's also happening to me, but like I said earlier I posted on the QnA seeing if it's a site-wide issue, or if it's just related to our usage of the Gaiabar. =/

[EDIT]After asking on the QnA I found out it's a SITE-WIDE issue in regards to the post styles not changing to how they should after selecting then posting.... most likely the admin are trying to fix it since the whole h2k6 thing with the alien-esque green-colored speech bubbles. xd

Thank you!!

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

Lamenting Beauty :: o__o; sure, anytime. :3
Poor Firefox I been blaming it on Firefox. ;_;
But it was Gaia's fault all along. hmph.
User Image

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

It's easy to blame a lot of things, before we blame ourselves...

at least in my case it's the opposite. I blame myself if gaia breaks, then i relax when i find out it's not my fault. xd
(yes, I'm weird like that. sweatdrop )

Benevolent Phantom

Nah I wouldn't sell yourself too short. Me I just blame whatever program that I feel might be interfering with my internet. lol'd like I just did now.

I can't wait for that error to be fixed though.

Hygienic Swapper

it's actually fair to complain about gaibar u.u;
I really thought I got most of the problems out of the way when I re-wrote everything xD;

well vacation starts soon enough smile
the toolbar could need a new update for jigsaw

Hygienic Swapper

Marshmallow, I can't send you a PM but please check page 85 :3

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I recently uninstalled my Gaiabar, and then redownloaded it. (Because I thought it would get rid of my Autotrack so I could set it for another thread. I now know that you need to press CTRL and then click it to change it. xd )

But now I'm trying to add my Autoformat back, bit it won't let me. Nothing happens when I click the "Add Format" button. gonk

I'm using the newest Gaiabar, by the way.

(P.S.
I hope it's ok to ask questions here. sweatdrop )

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh, and I tried the thing Shiro Nishida posted a few times, but there's nothing to enable, seeing as the format won't add at all, so that's not the problem. sweatdrop

And Gaia is indeed in the Whitelist side.

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

rofl it is perfectly ok to ask questions in here. 3nodding

as for the format thing... did you add a name to the format you're creating?

(in my case though, it creates the format, but since the name is blank, it just makes it a bit hard to click on it when you want to delete it =/)

also, check if there are any stored formats in the formats tab on the gaiabar itself.. perhaps they did create when you pushed the create button, but firefox hanged and made you think otherwise? neutral

if none of that work, tell us here... and hopefully we can think of something else confused

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

okay...nevermind then sweatdrop ...

it could be junk code that's messing with the settings in your gaiabar neutral ...

you'd best need to open a new tab, write 'about:config' on the address and then write gaia on the filter section... (just write it, and it'll pop out)

Verify the ones that read 'gaiabar.formatandsubmit' and 'gaiabar.formats'

the first one should reat 'true' on the value

the other one should be blank

if the first one reads false, right click it and write true

if the second one has lots of code, it's possible that it's code left behind from the past installation.... copy it by right clicking the value section and clicking on copy value, then post it here and shrink it by editing it to a size=0 :3

(I'll try taking a look at it tomorrow, since I gotta run to work a nightshift till 7am est x__x wink

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yay, it worked! 8D

Thanks!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff