Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Swapper

Marshmallow Aids, unless you stop blocking PMs from non-friends, I can't answer you!, check page 85!!
Page 85
Create your Own BBcode:

You can make your own BBcode in gaiabar, because even though you have automatic formatting, some time you only want PART of your text to be formatted differently, for RPers I guess you could create a BBcode for each character you are representing so your text gets formatted differently

Here's how you do it

[BBCODE NAME](.*?)[/]BBCODE NAME]

To:
$1

Just replace BBCODE NAME with the name you want for the bbcode, like [bob](.*?)[/bob]

we need to uses the ''s because the / and [ ] are special characters for Regex, and the makes it be treated as a normal character
Something is missing, because it's making my posts turn to This

User Image

Hygienic Swapper

Gah x_x

Hmm odd xD

Post the macro you're using :3 I'll take a look

I saw a correction I need to do on the post too, on the part [/]BBCODE NAME]

it should be [/BBCODENAME]

and Gaia's killing of the backslash u.u; you need to put a backslash before the [ and ] on the from box.

*goes make edits*
See, there's two problems with that.

1) I'm at school right now on a Mac, so I can't get into my machine and show you it.
2) Even if 1 wasn't a problem, I can't show it you. My Macro list is BLANK. And no matter what I do to try and overwrite the Macro itself, it keeps doing stuff like that.

D:

Hygienic Swapper

hmm ok, the hard way...

I think I have to re-rewrite the code to get rid of these bugs = xD

on the address bar type in: about:config
on the new search box that appears, typein gaiabar

look for Macros copy and paste the whole content of that and PM me it :3
Dekimashita. 3nodding
User Image
OMGOSH. No offence to tektek, but I love gaiabar a LOT more than the tektek one ._.;;
earthss_darkness
OMGOSH. No offence to tektek, but I love gaiabar a LOT more than the tektek one ._.;;
I think Tektek is more of a 'You did something wrong, here's why' quick reference bar.

Oh, and Choggo, an idea for the next Gaiabar version:

Somehow developing a way for it to autoformat posts in pages that have been intercepted by the redirect protocol.

As in someone links using TinyURL to a Gaia page. You know the drill with the top frame, and when I try to post /without/ getting rid of redirect banner at the top, it won't autoformat.

A small thing, I know, but to be honest it's just small things (in my opinion) that are cropping up with the current version of Gaiabar. :3

User Image
    I think there's something wrong with my Macros sweatdrop

It doesn't show me a list of all the Macros that I have created so i can't delete any of them, I can only add.

Hygienic Swapper

[Kaecyus-Drake]
earthss_darkness
I think Tektek is more of a 'You did something wrong, here's why' quick reference bar.

Oh, and Choggo, an idea for the next Gaiabar version:

Somehow developing a way for it to autoformat posts in pages that have been intercepted by the redirect protocol.

As in someone links using TinyURL to a Gaia page. You know the drill with the top frame, and when I try to post /without/ getting rid of redirect banner at the top, it won't autoformat.

A small thing, I know, but to be honest it's just small things (in my opinion) that are cropping up with the current version of Gaiabar. :3

User Image

it's something I should do :3 shouldn't be too hard smile

I need to make me a todo list x_x; *sucks at organizing things*

Hygienic Swapper

huh... indeed o.o; it doesn't show up on the removal list... I gotta fix that x_x;
Trisk made me an account on his dotProject for the GEM (http://gem.gaiacast.com/proj/) - You should do something like that, too. It does help organizing yourself. razz

I think DOMContentLoaded is called when a frame or iframe loads - not sure though. But if it does, that's yet another reason to use it instead of mouseover. smile
And on top of that, written on the coffin were the numbers..

I got this for the format thing. My friend first showed it to me.
It makes it easier than searching for my last post and copy + paste.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff