Welcome to Gaia! ::

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
A few things:

Please add citations for the plot summary. It would be awesome to be able to read a given paragraph and then go to the original source that you are summarizing. Endnotes would be awesome personally and maybe even pages. Especially if you're going to pinpoint certain scenes (in the future?) then it'd be cool to know it came from x page of x manga.

As for zOMG plot can you please cite the source in which it tells us that it is canon plot or on the flipside that it is not canon. It'd be nice to know so that way people will know how to read into the information.

Can you please make mention of "Him" in the slightest. He may not necessarily be plot to you but he may be an "event" that you have to mention since he was mentioned in the manga. Even if something that is "to be determined" (as in how big of a plot device "He" will be)

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Sheshira
A few things:

Please add citations for the plot. Like possibly link to the journals and manga pages that this is referring to. (Endnotes would be awesome).

Regarding zOMG plot or Gambino clones so that we're clear can you cite any source from Gaia admin that says zOMG is canon plot. Thanks.
Everything I meantion is in the manga section of the site, but some of the stuff I'm going off of memory due to bad links, like Gambino's journaling about trying to find Gino, or because I can no longer find it, like the Louie+Moira love story and the script for the Trial of Ian.

Also, I can't find any post from a Gaia admin saying that zOMG! isn't canon. I'm aware of the debate, but at the same time, I can't find anything on such statement other than "it's been made."

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Zeek Slider
Sheshira
A few things:

Please add citations for the plot. Like possibly link to the journals and manga pages that this is referring to. (Endnotes would be awesome).

Regarding zOMG plot or Gambino clones so that we're clear can you cite any source from Gaia admin that says zOMG is canon plot. Thanks.
Everything I meantion is in the manga section of the site, but some of the stuff I'm going off of memory due to bad links, like Gambino's journaling about trying to find Gino, or because I can no longer find it, like the Louie+Moira love story and the script for the Trial of Ian.

Also, I can't find any post from a Gaia admin saying that zOMG! isn't canon. I'm aware of the debate, but at the same time, I can't find anything on such statement other than "it's been made."

Ah I understand though it'd be nice to get some research done if only for posterity sake. Since your memory is to be commended I enjoy reading the original sources as well. As for the earlier stuff I'm sure people can help you find them.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Sheshira
Ah I understand though it'd be nice to get some research done if only for posterity sake. Since your memory is to be commended I enjoy reading the original sources as well. As for the earlier stuff I'm sure people can help you find them.
That's why I put that rule there saying that correction and additions are welcomed, as well as the part about supplying links to help be as accurate as possible. biggrin

Time-traveling Senshi

Zeek Slider
Sheshira
A few things:

It's a shame people want to forget that MMVII ever happened. Yes it was a bad piece of animation but it's still plot and it still happened and it helps explain the whole break up scene in the 2008 prom manga. This is why people are VERY CONFUSED when they go from Halloween 2007 to Prom 2008 and wonder just when Moira and Louie dated because they never watched the videos.

Here's the site the people who animated it put together for it. The MMVII site.

I'm with Sheshira on this one, memory is one thing but it's nice to be able to go to the original sources when possible so people can see for themselves what happened. And dude, the HE stuff being a side plot? Really? Everything going on right now is tied in with HE. HE is way more important than some never to be talked again holiday side plot.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Thanks for the link! I'll be adding it shortly to the summary.

On the topic of HIM.

Considering that any information reguarding HIM has been kept ambiguous, I'm putting it in the side plot area for now. I have this odd suspicion that HE is involved with the attack on the Gaia Gods that was just revealed, but I want to see how this plays out before I move anything around.

Originally, I was going to put Edmund's adventure with the God of Spoilage in the Misc. area until this week's pages came out. That connection drove it back to the main plot.

Now I know what you are thinking: Then why is the Overseer and Sentinel plot a side plot in your summary? My answer for that is because the main plot has always been that someone is out to kill Gambino and his family. It's been like that since the Halloween party that all this started with, so I'm focusing on that as far as the "main" update goes.

Natrually information will change and be switched out among sections as needed the longer this thread is kept up with.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
So I rewatched those animated shorts to see if I misremembered anything I wrote...

OMG, I'm so glad I forgot how bad those were. Watching them now, I couldn't stop laughing, especially when you compare it to the zOMG! animated movie, which was done in house!

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Main plot is updated, and I added the zOMG! summary, complete with disclaimer about the whole cannon thing.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
This thread has been updated now that the current manga chapeter is over. Now with more information on how everyone wants to kill the Gambinos!
Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making this thread. It's a masterpiece of information.
Especially since I couldn't get through all of MMVII. >A>;

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Thank you!

Now if only I had a signature banner...

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Main plot updated with the important information from the Beast chapter.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
FINALLY got the fever dream of Gino's updated to the Main Plot post!

I can't help but ask if anyone is even paying attention to the thread.

Shirtless Explorer

Zeek Slider
FINALLY got the fever dream of Gino's updated to the Main Plot post!

I can't help but ask if anyone is even paying attention to the thread.

I am!

Invisible Regular

Zeek Slider

Don't worry, I see the link to it thrown around a lot when people have questions. Just followed one of those links myself to catch up on the summer events.

Also:
Quote:
A battle over Gino ensued between Zhivago and Meili that resulted in the powerful God being apparently killed by the mystical glove attached to the vampire assassin.

Fix'd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces