Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Man-Lover

17,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Partygoer 500
Main Plot Post is updated.

Could Nyx be "HIM" that Santa, Jack, and the Easter RabBOT were fearing about a few years back?

Loyal Man-Lover

17,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Partygoer 500
Main Plot Post updated with summary of the latest manga.

Kind of curious as to the former demi-Gods' new motive to get their powers back. It does make it an more interesting change going from "I just want to be useful/powerful again" to "We need to stop this, because we know how, but we can't until we have our powers back."
I love you! 4laugh

Loyal Man-Lover

17,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry it took almost a month, but I've had real life issues to deal with, so things had to be put on the back burner for a while.

Anyway, as dictated by the poll, I added a new section for all the backstories presented thus far. I didn't move the DeamonBuster backstory there due to the fact that it actually pertains to that sub-plot and is not an appendix or a retcon story like the other two.

I'll be re-reading that Issue #0 with Johnny Gambino and will add it as soon as I figure out just how important it is to the main plot.

Obsessive Bookworm

Thank you very much for all your hard work! I've been absent from Gaia for some time, so this will be really helpful to me, especially for the upcoming anniversary event.

Loyal Man-Lover

17,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Partygoer 500
neatflocks
Thank you very much for all your hard work! I've been absent from Gaia for some time, so this will be really helpful to me, especially for the upcoming anniversary event.
Glad to know this guide is getting some use. heart

Questionable Wench

Zeek Slider
Glad to know this guide is getting some use. heart

I cannot tip you enough for this!

Lavish Explorer

neatflocks

This! Last time I really spent any time here, there was no plot at all, so to come back and find all of this is a bit overwhelming. Perhaps I'll actually read it when it isn't five in the morning and my eyes are not on fire.

Loyal Man-Lover

17,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry it took so long, but the Main Plot post is (finally) updated!

Seriously, February of 2013 was the last time I touched that?! Wow...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games