Welcome to Gaia! ::

Somethings wrong with a lot of questbars. They keep going to Zero.
There's something wrong with the price of the Slot Machine. Tektek says it's 12 mil, but it's really only 11k.
can some one tell me how to make a quest bar
SirCrypt
Somethings wrong with a lot of questbars. They keep going to Zero.

Gaia broke signatures. & stopped working, so the gold amount wasn't sent to tektek properly.
I have a suggestion Chema and tekton why not let people use their own background lol it would be cool!
Ohhh I hope Spirit Falcon will have higher value soon surprised
Thanks for the suggestions and problem reports. heart

I'm working on updating the price info page now.

Current: http://i13.tinypic.com/4tf7hxc.png
New: http://i9.tinypic.com/63t47r5.png
I got a question. since all of the monthly collectibles have the wishlist tab, then how come mostly all of the mc's for 2007 don't? All of them except for Yokai's Treasure and Demonic Anklets. and also, the Mini Nitemare Wings have a wishlist tab but when you click to add them, it says it doesen't exist..? (it's a gaia problem not tektek) so it's ok if you can't fix it.
elow
whats up
like my doll
Dark-Zorro-Master
I got a question. since all of the monthly collectibles have the wishlist tab, then how come mostly all of the mc's for 2007 don't? All of them except for Yokai's Treasure and Demonic Anklets. and also, the Mini Nitemare Wings have a wishlist tab but when you click to add them, it says it doesen't exist..? (it's a gaia problem not tektek) so it's ok if you can't fix it.
You're right, it is a Gaia problem and I can't fix it until they do.
railrider
You're probably in the middle of fixing this right now, but an error in spec.php prevents the special questbars from displaying:

http://quest.tektek.org/spec.php?goal=10000&gold=0

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/jason/quest.tektek.org/spec.php on line 5"
Should be fixed now, sorry about that.
Can you guys add Hard Shell Pack (Defense) and (Defense Spikes) to the Dream Avatar feature?
I'm probably missing something obvious, but where on the item info page can I find a link to the NPC shop that sells the item I'm looking at? The Marketplace link is fine and dandy, but people really like to overprice store items. sweatdrop
I like the new layout for the items page biggrin

A couple of suggestions, though:

• If you're going to have a graph on the main page for the past week, you should list the data for the past week as well.
  • For the alternating bars on the price data, a flat-color bar would probably look better than the gradient bar. (The gradient bar gives the illusion of depth--great for navigation, not as great for content.)
  • The color bars for the price data should extend so it goes behind the (+/- _g) part as well
  • For the item history part, maybe you can implement Show 30 days/90 days/All under the graph...I liked having the choice for how much data to graph.
  • Using the green mouseover bar for the navigation would be spiffy 3nodding
  • Quick compare MCs (on the compare items page) should probably get centered under the compare graph
...For some reason, I'm beginning to feel like tekkie's layout consultant ^_^;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff