Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you find this guide helpful?

Yes! Thank you! 0.48473520249221 48.5% [ 778 ]
No! You lie! 0.2785046728972 27.9% [ 447 ]
Didn't read it! 0.23676012461059 23.7% [ 380 ]
Total Votes:[ 1605 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Welcome!

Hello, people! I am The Mystic Dragon, and I'm here to help you get free items without hacking, begging, or bumping! If you don't like reading, then please don't PM me, just simply look at the 'Overview' in the the 'How To Get Free Items' post.

..::Table of Contents::..
1.) Welcome
2.) Rules <---Please read!
3.) How To Get Free Items
4.) My Quest
5.) RESERVED
6.) RESERVED
7.) RESERVED
8.) RESERVED

Rules!

1.) Please follow the Gaia T.O.S.
2.) Please keep this thread PG-13
3.) Please feel free to PM me with questions, but, don't PM asking me what this thread is for. You'll understand it when you read it!
4.) Please keep this thread active
5.) I can add anymore Rules when I think of them...

How To Get Free Items

Overview

Bebo.com
Gaia's Events

More coming soon!

Okay...to start you off...I suggest you get a Bebo account. Bebo will ask you your first name and last name. If you are under 18, I suggest you use a fake name. Like, your nickname, and a made-up last name. After you register, you will see a search box in the top right-hand corner. Simply type in 'Gaia' and there will show up several links. Just click on the first link you see. It will take you to a page that says, 'Add this APP'. Just click on it, and it will take you to Gaia OMG. It is just like Gaia Towns. First, you will see a snowball on your right-hand side. Click on the snowball 3 times and watch your gift meter go up! Next, click down, and you will see another snowball, click it 3 times and watch your gift meter go up! Now, click up and walk onto the stage. Click on the speakers. Do what you did for the snowballs, except this time, they won't disappear, you just won't be able to click it again. Now, just go around Gaia OMG clicking everywhere. After you are finished in the room you're in, click on the exit button, and it will take you to a parking garage. Just click around and watch your gift meter go up! After your gift meter is full, you will receive an item. First, you'll receive the Go Player. Next, sign out of Bebo, and sign back in, do what you did before, and you'll next receive the Go Phones! Enjoy, and good luck!

With Gaia's Events, they will explain eveything for you in the annoucments. Enjoy, and good luck!

My Quest

This is my quest. Donate?
OMG! I HAD a quest for a Fresh Grass Skirt, but then this guy (I'm not giving you his name, so you won't bother him) gave me a Fresh Grass Skirt!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
verdy nice
can you plzz help me with my dream avi it cost at least 3,500,000g
Thank you so much! biggrin It really helped me get a GO player. It is just that when you said to log out once you get the GO player, I did. But when I went back and do the same thing you said, the gift meter didn't went up. sad
emo The Car Park Takes Long to Load.
Thanks for all your help!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas