=3= i want Mikaze Ai's face
anyone know what it is???

Territorial Ship

15,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
thank you for the list and wow new hairs cool~
Not sure if this has been asked already...But that blue jacket item/pose...Anyone have any idea what the hell that sexyness is?

It's not sweetheart schoolboy, I'm sure of it. There's no hands in pockets pose like that.

Some help would be appreciated >w>

lillipoop's Wife

Mewling Fatcat

10,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Firestarter 200
these are so cute, trying to hold out til prices drop *Q*

anyone know the eyes/lips they used for the sensei's serenading style model?

Hopeful Girl

-ll- Xero -ll-
Not sure if this has been asked already...But that blue jacket item/pose...Anyone have any idea what the hell that sexyness is?

It's not sweetheart schoolboy, I'm sure of it. There's no hands in pockets pose like that.

Some help would be appreciated >w>

It is the sweetheart schoolboy. the arm mods are from heart of a schoolboy.

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I love Uta no prince-sama! it makes me so happy to see gaia reference this series.

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Kumiko Fujiwa
Celebiest
I love Uta no prince-sama! it makes me so happy to see gaia reference this series.

Same!~ I saw Ai and I instantly freaked xD
I feel like they're prepping for the third season of Uta No Prince Sama, but that's just me .-.

You think any of the staff members are fans of this show? or are they just hopping on the bandwagon for the sake of it?

In any case, I missed these idiots (note I am using this term as a term of endearment). 2 years is too long a wait.

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Kumiko Fujiwa
Celebiest
Kumiko Fujiwa
Celebiest

I feel like they're prepping for the third season of Uta No Prince Sama, but that's just me .-.

You think any of the staff members are fans of this show? or are they just hopping on the bandwagon for the sake of it?

In any case, I missed these idiots (note I am using this term as a term of endearment). 2 years is too long a wait.

Their probably on the bandwagon. But I mean there's some people who know a bunch of anime's in that office SOMEWHERE. So it's not doubtful.

I agree. Two years is too long for them. I MISS MY SYO AND AI BADLY! I NEED MY FIX!

I miss Syo too >o< You know, it's because of him that I've started wearing black nail polish as well as wearing all sorts of hair clips and head bands. I started imitating him without even realizing it. Although, I don't think I'm going to dye my hair blonde anytime soon. Although, I'm already a shrimp XD (I'm 2 cm shorter than him >.>; )

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Kumiko Fujiwa
Celebiest
Kumiko Fujiwa
Celebiest
Kumiko Fujiwa
Celebiest

Their probably on the bandwagon. But I mean there's some people who know a bunch of anime's in that office SOMEWHERE. So it's not doubtful.

I agree. Two years is too long for them. I MISS MY SYO AND AI BADLY! I NEED MY FIX!

I miss Syo too >o< You know, it's because of him that I've started wearing black nail polish as well as wearing all sorts of hair clips and head bands. I started imitating him without even realizing it. Although, I don't think I'm going to dye my hair blonde anytime soon. Although, I'm already a shrimp XD (I'm 2 cm shorter than him >.>; )

Haha I actually have a cosplay outfit that I'm going to wear to this years con with my friend. I wanted his hat so bad that mom bought me the whole outfit
Pft
And honey senpai BUT that's a different story (May or may not be able to imitate his voice)

You have a very dedicated mom. That's all I can say XD. I would like to cosplay Syo as well, but I don't think anyone will be too pleased to have a chubby Syo running around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff