Welcome to Gaia! ::

Things seem lonely around here o.o

Friendly Gaian

The_last_alchemist

You don't say... : (
The_last_alchemist

Good to see ya, you need to come fish a bucket with me this month. We haven't done that in forever and ever.

and yes tis very lonely

Waves~~~
Is it me or is captcha's being a little bit laggy? I've noticed the last three games it didn't come up right away like it normally does.
Gaia is being laggy all around
It's not just the capchas </3

Professional Genius

Loading errors should be fixed now, are the captchas still slow in loading?
Been too long, I see a few familiar faces on the boards, all I can say is good luck to everyone. I forgot the PW to my main x.x I'm sure everyone knows who this is though razz

Don't really have too much time on my hands nowadays, but thought I should stop by.
little lizard
Loading errors should be fixed now, are the captchas still slow in loading?

still seems laggy to me, but could be on my side not really sure, of the 10 buckets I have fished so far tonight I have lost 4 of them due to my connection. Is always a problem I have when fishing in Durem, never the other lakes so much but yeah Durem hates me.
Hi, errr I was at Durem and saw no games, is something wrong with fishing again? I fished a few buckets and it seemed to work fine. rolleyes

Crimson Fire Fox's Princess

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
zickkun
Hi, errr I was at Durem and saw no games, is something wrong with fishing again? I fished a few buckets and it seemed to work fine. rolleyes
People are having issues getting to different fishing areas.

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
cry almost 1/2 way through october & still no september trophies.................sigh...oh well i'm not surprized

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

OnionKingForever
cry almost 1/2 way through october & still no september trophies.................sigh...oh well i'm not surprized

Not that I'd expect you to know, so I don't blame you, but the person that hands out trophies was on vacation for the first week of the month, and then was part of the Gaia panel at the New York con if I remember right. As such they haven't been back at the office very long at all. If for some reason they still aren't handed out by Friday I'll see about sending in a poke.

Devoted Lunatic

47,365 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaidin
OnionKingForever

Not that I'd expect you to know, so I don't blame you, but the person that hands out trophies was on vacation for the first week of the month, and then was part of the Gaia panel at the New York con if I remember right. As such they haven't been back at the office very long at all. If for some reason they still aren't handed out by Friday I'll see about sending in a poke.

Thank you Gaidin 3nodding
I dont understand the game, I only can catch guppies.

Professional Genius

@Stariod65;
Have you read through the guides that can be found in the forum? Basically, guppies are easiest to catch when you're fishing in Bass'ken lake. As you get better, you will get bigger fish. And when you're good enough, you can change to a more difficult lake and catch completely different fish there. smile

@All;
I have no idea what this will include, but DJ Helsing posted in the Fishy Love thread to let us know that a fishing update is being worked on currently. As I don't think all of you follow that thread, I thought I'd let you know here. I am personally hoping that it will include bug fixing and that any new content will not interfere with the current game-play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff