Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Genius

I'm on Grunny, Bass'ken. It works fine. =)

Newbie Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
.... r all the boards now Owned

dang i feel bad for u guys this month ...it's worst than last at least oa was spared last month (somwhat)
bots bots and more bots, i think i am gonna do some casual fishing and try for the port next month
lol i made a mule called The Bot Eater
xD
Bassken went down? stressed I was doing a Perfect Bucket with D Bait and so far I had 6 Striper and 0 Bass. mad
i blame the bots!
i will eat them all!!!
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Giver

*waves flag for all legit fishers still out there*
Go Fishers Go!
(The real ones that is XP)
User Image
they should make a book called "Bot Detection for Dummies"
i wont say any names, but certain poeple should take a look at this book ^.^

EDIT: not trying to cause drama or hurt anyones feelings, just making a joke. thought id say that before anything pops up

O.G. Hoarder

Lol alex

man my praises go out to the people who keep up with their fishing scores this month!

Fashionable Hoarder

So fishing is down again? Glad I was able to get in a few games then before it went down. It certainly was nice to fish again after so long.

While all legit fishers are working hard to stay on the boards or fish against the bots, my props also go out to the few people that are spending hours behind the scenes trying to rid the board of bots. Sadly these are changes that often remain unseen by us the regular users. But it's best not to forget that even though there may be bots on the boards, think of how many have already been banned from these 2 days alone. It's truly a daunting task that lies in front of those that have to deal with it. We can only imagine, seriously. All I could hope for is that soon enough the people that have to deal with bots get the help they desperately deserve from those higher up, and that the community continues to try and be supportive of those trying to help them, even if they can't see the results right away.

As someone that has fished since the game was released in 04, I remain hopeful that fishing will be good again eventually, and maybe even better than what it is now. Let's not give up hope, keep on fighting fishers! heart

Professional Genius

There are now 23 Gaians currently fishing. xd

Yeah, I noticed that the bots got killed really quickly but there are so many of them on the boards this month. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help with this task.

And keep feeeeshing.
surprised When it's possible, that is.
mrgreen Ah well, maybe this is a good thing to have botters filling the boards, we can all enjoy days in nature outside virtuality, go fish real, have some parties and barbeccues with friends, go to the beach or have a swim at the swimming-pool, sleep more(for some of us), have fun with other things irl ... crying Noooooo, I'm lying to myself, I misss fishing !!! burning_eyes dramallama Rolf !!!!!

Do your best admins ! All good fishers are behind you !!! wink

Original Noob

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just hope one day that the bots/lame bannings end soon. surprised
Battle needs to hurry up so we can be recognized once again >_>
This month is by far the worst I've ever seen. Good luck to you guys.
I wish the best of luck to those that can fish this month.
I'm waiting till all the smokes clears to make a comeback. ninja
Agreed Naki. I've been fishing since it came out, and I've been waiting for the bot problem to go kerpoofy.

Makes me wonder how the bots are doing it, to get past the devs for so long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff