Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jitio tenkin
heh wityh my last 2 buckets ive pulled at least 3 trout each XD and its F bait ...i got some luck right now
That's pretty sweet. razz I'm experimenting right now. ninja
Has __r.d.__ been around here in the last hour or so, i need to tell him that he doesn't have to worry about me...he thought i might be competion for him, but i don't want gold, i want him to have it! 3nodding

O yeah, and does a randomsig make the size (MB/KB) bigger...i'm thinking of letting my fishing sig see light again!

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rainmaster
Has __r.d.__ been around here in the last hour or so, i need to tell him that he doesn't have to worry about me...he thought i might be competion for him, but i don't want gold, i want him to have it! 3nodding

O yeah, and does a randomsig make the size (MB/KB) bigger...i'm thinking of letting my fishing sig see light again!
Hasn't seen r.d. Have you seen Oni around? I got a Dicy tuna waiting for him.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
if someone has time can they post where i am in the standings in gambino right now , i dont have time to check, if its not a bother

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jitio tenkin
if someone has time can they post where i am in the standings in gambino right now , i dont have time to check, if its not a bother
You're currently in 17th place. 3nodding

Aged Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
CrimsonGoten
jitio tenkin
moved up from last i checked thats good when i started i was in 19th

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jitio tenkin
CrimsonGoten
jitio tenkin
moved up from last i checked thats good when i started i was in 19th
You're quite a scrapper. You could possibly move into the top 10 after 1 more day of fishing. Perhaps less than a day. surprised
CrimsonGoten
rainmaster

Hasn't seen r.d. Have you seen Oni around? I got a Dicy tuna waiting for him.

no sorry, thanx anyways 3nodding

20 mins and i can fish again

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rainmaster
no sorry, thanx anyways 3nodding

20 mins and i can fish again
Alright then.

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
why 20 minutes???
omg, i was trying to get in the top 20 in durem
i didnt fish for a couple days and their already on 100,000

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
daprisoner
why 20 minutes???
Yeah, it's crazy everywhere except Bass'ken. They are kickin it over there. razz
daprisoner
why 20 minutes???

because it's when my baits are reset, i want to save a little money before buying more A grade bait 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Good morning everyone. xd

Fashionable Hoarder

Well, I know I had said to some of you a few days ago that I wanted to go for one of the junk trophies, but after fishing non stop all day Friday and Saturday my hand just can't take it anymore. I have tunnel carpal syndrome and my wrist and joints are swollen to the point where I can barely grip something, I'm wearing a wrist band and it's just too painful. So, yep, I don't think I'll ever be able to go for the trophies, unfortunately. I'm out of the competition, just going to fish for leisure now.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
im only 1500pts away from 16 and 15....ok break time almost over ...time to open a drink and keep going manic ...you need to umm sleep yes sleep not go into 80k today XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff