Welcome to Gaia! ::

CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi
kyoushi_harahara
I'm going to change my clothes a thousand times and then roll off to sleep peacefully..

Lets just hope there are no rollbacks in sight!

ninja

Thank you again. And goodnight everyone!
Your welcome, and goodnight 3nodding

Crim - hehe, I'm considering buying it from you but 150k is crying on my budget.

Doppler - Of course they are, and thats mostly everyones opinion.
Yeah but when I put it up, there were about 2 or 3 others up for sale for 180K and up. So that was cheap compared to those. sweatdrop The high bid is 81k right now.
are you sure the others sold?
Journal Update cry

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OniNoTenshi
are you sure the others sold?
Hmm, good point. sweatdrop I know that I have a bid from someone and it turns out that they are questing for the Tino mask. They have 7/10 now. Perhaps she baught the others?
~Magical_Tanya~
Journal Update cry
*huggles* Your doing the right thing, real life is much more important then pixels.

Crim - why not sell it to them then? if they are so close, and your getting a good chunk of change, it's good karma ya know.

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OniNoTenshi
~Magical_Tanya~
Journal Update cry
*huggles* Your doing the right thing, real life is much more important then pixels.

Crim - why not sell it to them then? if they are so close, and your getting a good chunk of change, it's good karma ya know.
Yeah I know. I was kinda looking for a bit more though. sweatdrop 100k would get me enough baits for at least 2/3 of the rest of the month.
CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi
~Magical_Tanya~
Journal Update cry

Yeah I know. I was kinda looking for a bit more though. sweatdrop 100k would get me enough baits for at least 2/3 of the rest of the month.
Oh for the love of, if you need bait money, I got you.

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OniNoTenshi
Somehow, I knew you would say that. blaugh Anyways don't worry about that. I guess I can let it go for 81k. That's more than I ever had at one time anyway. xp Really though, don't worry about getting funds for bait for me. I think I'll be able to manage. Things might slow down in the middle of the month. 3nodding
CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi
Somehow, I knew you would say that. blaugh Anyways don't worry about that. I guess I can let it go for 81k. That's more than I ever had at one time anyway. xp Really though, don't worry about getting funds for bait for me. I think I'll be able to manage. Things might slow down in the middle of the month. 3nodding
Welcome OniNoTenshi , your Gaia Gold: 660647

See the penguins and angelic pendant i'm wearing`? I'm selling those too, oh and another pair of penguins ... and 2 baby seal slippers ... horns ... ninja band ... a guitar .... oh, and 2 more ang pendants. Belive me, supporting your fishing this month won't be hard, you just sell me your hats and such.

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OniNoTenshi
CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi

See the penguins and angelic pendant i'm wearing`? I'm selling those too, oh and another pair of penguins ... and 2 baby seal slippers ... horns ... ninja band ... a guitar .... oh, and 2 more ang pendants. Belive me, supporting your fishing this month won't be hard, you just sell me your hats and such.
The Tino has left the building. I really do hope she gets the mask soon. Her grand total is 8 Tinos now. heart
CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi
CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi

The Tino has left the building. I really do hope she gets the mask soon. Her grand total is 8 Tinos now. heart
Woot, it's good to know theres another mask going to be made soon.
~Magical_Tanya~
gonk I need to do some cooking before I continue sad
Dam pasta >.<

Ah pasta, my greatest foe, I have burned it (honestly, water evaporated in less the 30 seconds while I had my back turned) and it has burned me (I still remember the pan of boiling water socking through my underwere, and that my family arived back just after I had gotten it off to stop anything 'else' burning... most embarising situation ever)

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OniNoTenshi
yeah well ya know. It's not like I was ever gonna get 9 more. sweatdrop I would have liked to have kept it though cause I want 1 of each fish and I seriously doupt I'll ever get my hands on another rare fish. xp
CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi
yeah well ya know. It's not like I was ever gonna get 9 more. sweatdrop I would have liked to have kept it though cause I want 1 of each fish and I seriously doupt I'll ever get my hands on another rare fish. xp
You never know, you just might .

Friendly Millionaire

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
omegajasam
~Magical_Tanya~
gonk I need to do some cooking before I continue sad
Dam pasta >.<

Ah pasta, my greatest foe, I have burned it (honestly, water evaporated in less the 30 seconds while I had my back turned) and it has burned me (I still remember the pan of boiling water socking through my underwere, and that my family arived back just after I had gotten it off to stop anything 'else' burning... most embarising situation ever)
That's the most horrible kitchen story I've ever heard. gonk

Wealthy Genius

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
CrimsonGoten
OniNoTenshi
CrimsonGoten
So Oni, what's up with you?
randomly giving away large sums of gold to good people so they can get things they want, in a hopeless endeavor to feel better, etc etc, you?

KHH - Just how short are you? I can add in the rest that you need.
I've put my Tino up on the vend. It's currently going for 80k. The autobuy is 150k Feel free to snag it if you want. xp I'm also trying to figure out other stuff I could sell but I think I will do alright if I sell the Tino for 150k.

I sold the Buckin Bino for the Autobuy (100k) earlier this week. I'd better had put it up higher. Bid were up to almost 70k, when during my night someone Autobought it.

I hope you get 150k for your fish. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces