Welcome to Gaia! ::

MahaJose
Glipnar
I was 100 points away from second, I feel robbed. Maha you got lucky this month.

pff, if I could I'd give you the silver, I alredy have it and kinda proud of it for snatching it the last 2 days XD
is it bad if I hope Miroku is a bot? lol
Yush...very bad indeed stare

Fashionable Gaian

Haha, you wish Maha xp I wish I didn't fish hardcore on the first week D:

Devoted Lunatic

47,365 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MahaJose
Glipnar
I was 100 points away from second, I feel robbed. Maha you got lucky this month.

pff, if I could I'd give you the silver, I alredy have it and kinda proud of it for snatching it the last 2 days XD
is it bad if I hope Miroku is a bot? lol

maha, you make me laugh xD
Hehe thanks thanks, I'll be here all night XD

4,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MIRO!!!! YOU BOT!!!!!
So I guess it would be pointless to start fishing for next month at 3am tomorrow? xD

Gaian

dV_Vb
Idfection
The longer fishing has stayed broken the more super-inflated durem fish are becoming.

I just put 100 pebbos for in the market for 40g just to see what would happen.
They sold in under an hour. sad

But fishing isn't completely broken, we know that fish are saving, ppl need to be informed, some one(not me) should make a mini guide on saving, I can't believe that no one has yet.
What I wonder is when it is fixed are the fish we saved going to transfer on the points standing? I guess we will wait and see.
Ehh, fact of the matter is that the majority of people who would give a crap about it are in this thread and others wouldn't really care much. confused

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Just as a heads up, I'm probably gonna shut down the thread and open March's in a little while. I have to be up early, and since the board is unfortunately broken, scores will not be changing anyway.

Off of the top of my head, I don't think I put up January's scores either? Someone remind me about that in the March thread and I'll try to get on that when I get Feb's scores up. I've been very busy the past couple of weeks and will continue to be all month, so I won't likely remember without reminding.

Also, remember that the board won't be up right away, so don't forget to get some sleep and just periodically check back. Monday may bring a fix, it may not.
Thank you for joining us for the month of February. As usual, we've moved with the new month. March's thread is located here, so please post there from now on 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff