Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just because scores aren't updating I don't believe we should stop fishing altogether though. sad

Frankly, while competing, we may tend to forget that we're actually playing the flash game that we love rather than playing with a bunch of numbers on a scoreboard. I say we all just stay cool until the regular who fixes this gets back from his/her vacation and for now, we just fish for fun and forget about the scores.

Good fishin' everyone; I miss you all! heart

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

*Sigh* So the score table is STILL down huh? I'll see about poking again tomorrow night after internship and class if it's not back up. I once competed and broke records in a month where we were without a scoreboard for about as long, but this is going to be the worst month in memory if it doesn't come up before the weekend, since well, that's when the month ends confused

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
ll Shuyin ll
Just because scores aren't updating I don't believe we should stop fishing altogether though. sad

Frankly, while competing, we may tend to forget that we're actually playing the flash game that we love rather than playing with a bunch of numbers on a scoreboard. I say we all just stay cool until the regular who fixes this gets back from his/her vacation and for now, we just fish for fun and forget about the scores.

sigh................i haven't completely stopped fishing.i do a few buckets a day to stay in practice.its just so discouraging being in gold position with a score of 79k.thanks for poking gaidin and yeah lets hope its fixed asap sad looks liike record low scores this month.
OnionKingForever
ll Shuyin ll

sigh................i haven't completely stopped fishing.i do a few buckets a day to stay in practice.its just so discouraging being in gold position with a score of 79k.thanks for poking gaidin and yeah lets hope its fixed asap sad looks liike record low scores this month.

Ahh, It doesn't matter if you're in gold with 79k or 500k+. No one anticipated this to happen, and when it did happen, you were leading. You competed hard in the beginning of the month and you were the front-runner, so you will stay there until fishing resumes again. Sure you would have liked to compete more and have a higher score but don't worry, it's not your fault. Don't get discouraged; there are always other months to compete again!

Edit: Thanks Gaidin! We appreciate all the effort that you put into keeping gaia fishing enjoyably for all of us. Don't worry about next month either. If competition starts late, so be it. Competitors always seem to swim their way into the competition(bad fishing pun. xD) and I'm sure many of us will still fish and compete for trophies!

Also, that trophy run of yours was, and will always be memorable.

Aged Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
smile thank you ll Shuyin ll that makes me feel better.who knows it may be working tomorrow smile but even if its not fixed for another week or 2,nothing we can do but wait it out and fish for the sheer fun of it.best of luck to you all and God bless. heart

almost forgot........thanls accy for trying to kick & shock fishing back to life razz

4,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh, by the way....Onion....

Last march, you won. *cuddles his pebbo*
well I haven't stopped fishing either, is just I'm fishing for quality instead of quantity now XD

Shy Noob

16,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Contributor 150
I was hoping fishing for score was the last thing I was going to do on gaia before I left for some weeks or maybe months. Now I have to wait to fish for the trophy I wanted another month of this year v.v. I can't live without competition TT~TT (or the scored board to keep me up v.v)
crying well its 9:45pm est on friday night and fishing still isn't working right.yeah yeah yeah we can save fish to inventory ...............big deal.this is soooo depressing. cry

Gaian

still keep forgetting Feb ends on the 28th dramallama

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
The longer fishing has stayed broken the more super-inflated durem fish are becoming.

I just put 100 pebbos for in the market for 40g just to see what would happen.
They sold in under an hour. sad

Unholy Abomination

Idfection
The longer fishing has stayed broken the more super-inflated durem fish are becoming.

I just put 100 pebbos for in the market for 40g just to see what would happen.
They sold in under an hour. sad

But fishing isn't completely broken, we know that fish are saving, ppl need to be informed, some one(not me) should make a mini guide on saving, I can't believe that no one has yet.
What I wonder is when it is fixed are the fish we saved going to transfer on the points standing? I guess we will wait and see.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

dV_Vb
What I wonder is when it is fixed are the fish we saved going to transfer on the points standing? I guess we will wait and see.

This answer has always been no. When the board isn't taking scores, it's not taking scores.

I tried badgering again Thursday evening, but that doesn't seem to have gotten anything done. I think that, unfortunately, the current standings may very well be the ones we end the month with, minus the bots
neutral
I was 100 points away from second, I feel robbed. Maha you got lucky this month.
Glipnar
I was 100 points away from second, I feel robbed. Maha you got lucky this month.

pff, if I could I'd give you the silver, I alredy have it and kinda proud of it for snatching it the last 2 days XD
is it bad if I hope Miroku is a bot? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces