Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yay Color change just for this month ;D

Congrats to everybody this month.

Tallyho~ February Fishers! ;D

*waves User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. flag* <3333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wealthy Genius

Gaidin
Give it a bit... If it isn't up in about 12 hours, I'll whine at someone to make it work. Until then, either enjoy some sleep, or revel in the fact that you don't have to start yet?

As always, grats to the legit winners of last month, good luck to the trophy hopefuls this month ^_^

would be nice if the players could help more in getting rid of bots.
Then we could actually have everyone get their trophy faster.
making bot-accounts has been made harder, but botting itself is where users much work together... and specially when the bots make trades. People should look into to whom it get send to and mark those users.
then if sufficient proof is build u, the main account of the botters will be put to justice instead of just the minnions.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

nemesiss
Gaidin
Give it a bit... If it isn't up in about 12 hours, I'll whine at someone to make it work. Until then, either enjoy some sleep, or revel in the fact that you don't have to start yet?

As always, grats to the legit winners of last month, good luck to the trophy hopefuls this month ^_^

making bot-accounts has been made harder, but botting itself is where users much work together... and specially when the bots make trades. People should look into to whom it get send to and mark those users.
then if sufficient proof is build u, the main account of the botters will be put to justice instead of just the minnions.

You'd be surprised at what we do in regards to botters methinks. Trust me, it's not just minions getting hammered, some are just persistent amongst other things.
Are the new standings up yet?

Wealthy Genius

Gaidin
nemesiss
Gaidin

You'd be surprised at what we do in regards to botters methinks. Trust me, it's not just minions getting hammered, some are just persistent amongst other things.

as a mod you probably know how much goes into it, which a regular user could not phantom.
I think alot of users would like to know what that all is, but i think they should only know that moderators do their best and that regular users should try to support and assist them as much as possible.

if those who use bot learn what mods look at to determine bots, they would do their best to mask that and then we can no longer tell apart a regular user and a bot.
Guess we cannot ask questions here. It kills signatures.. Oh well.. I quit fishing and competing last year due to both bots and the friendly staff. guess will just sell the rod i have.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

nemesiss
as a mod you probably know how much goes into it, which a regular user could not phantom.
I think alot of users would like to know what that all is, but i think they should only know that moderators do their best and that regular users should try to support and assist them as much as possible.

if those who use bot learn what mods look at to determine bots, they would do their best to mask that and then we can no longer tell apart a regular user and a bot.

Exactly. I do take bot reports seriously, but that doesn't mean I can tell everyone how they're dealt with.

Kitten - The only way you can stay fully up to date on the board status is to keep checking for yourself. While this thread does have a decent bit of traffic during down times, people are sleeping or in school at this point for the most part, depending on their timezones and if they were up late waiting for the board or not.
It's okay I just put up my rod on market.

Thanks.
Congratz to all legit winners and contestants from last month. Special flag waving for Aariella ( I believe that is a new record for high bronze), Adean_x killer, Chixie & Missi, Transient Love , & j3thro---11. Good luck to all this month . xd

*Edit...I would also like to Thank all who cheered and supported me on my January Run.Take care and best of wishes to you all. heart

Dapper Loiterer

I should check this thread more often. Shitty deals with the scoreboard down and all.

Now I might consider competing again once they finally get it up.

I really shouldn't though... someone mind talking me out of it?

Oh and also, a customary congrats and good job to all fishers last month.

Slumbering Bear

So a developer actually has to post the new stats page before Gaia will track our catches?

Odd.

That seems like something that would be fairly simple to automate.

Prophet

CrashMD
So a developer actually has to post the new stats page before Gaia will track our catches?

Odd.

This whole "scoreboard down at beginning of month" thing just started in January. Before then, the system more or less ran itself. I don't think the change was intended.

Slumbering Bear

Domain Name
CrashMD
Odd.
This whole "scoreboard down at beginning of month" thing just started in January. Before then, the system more or less ran itself. I don't think the change was intended.
I see. Thank you for the answer. I wish I'd known that before using up my five cheap buckets for the day. User Image

I've decided to attempt a trophy this month since, as a grombie, I can't wear any of the helmets, so I want something I can actually equip. User Image

Congrats to last months winners and good luck to everyone who's thrown their hat into the ring this month!
red_gyarados
I should check this thread more often. Shitty deals with the scoreboard down and all.

Now I might consider competing again once they finally get it up.

I really shouldn't though... someone mind talking me out of it?

Oh and also, a customary congrats and good job to all fishers last month.
depends where ur running if u pick bino im gunna kick u xd xd rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces