Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Domain Name
Dragon Cross
Wow! How did a Tino appear by daytime? xD smile
That's the first thing I noticed too. Gaia's timing might be out of whack again.

Anywho, congratulations on the catch, timo, and good luck to all the fishers out there this month! *waves flags*
Yeah.. I can't imagine that thing. Maybe some fishers might caught a Rubyback on a daylight time! rofl

@Roro: Eternal saving... hmm maybe its from the server. It has happen one time at Durem Demonic which some finished buckets keeps on the "Now Saving" mode for eternity >_<

Its from the server problems, I believe.

Prophet

Perhaps. It's entirely possible.
thank you Dragon Cross smile
good luck every trying to make the final pushs im just preparing for next month by seeing how many points i can get with pure F in bassken in 3 days possibly snag 10th if lucky

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
I believe QueenDraken actually did catch her Ruby during day time, about 20-30 minutes before dusk. Or maybe it was at night... rofl

But I do remember it was about 20-30 minutes before dawn/dusk 3nodding

----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Domain Name
Ninja Meena
I know alot of you are against asking questions like these in this thread, but I've seriously looked almost everywhere and I just can't find anyone who is selling f bait in bulk for 20g.

So.... anyone need to get rid of some f bait? I plan on trying to fish with it ninja
Oh hmm? Can we expect to see you competing again sometime in the near future? It's been quite a while. surprised

This is late: but maybe in march, maybe in april 3nodding

Not anything huge, I just want a gambino trophy. I don't have time to even half-a** a gold, haha.

Adventuring Mage

15,525 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Last day of the month guys!

Keep the fishy spirit up!

domokun domokun

Professional Genius

Last day! W00t! Keep the fishies coming for another 23 hours or so surprised

Unholy Abomination

Last day, I was Junking this month, but wen I trophy it's never for anything other then a bronze(I work too damn much) with 35k point junk I think I might have gotten it. just posting it, dunno other junkers can have an idea i guess, and good luck to those who are still in it to the end.

*Waves flag to all fishers *
Lady_Suzine appeared on the Overall board with a big lead!!!! eek I wonder Lady Suzine thekingofkings1_1 or Zanam Djinn will win confused
Last day. surprised Good luck to everyone. *waves Zanam flag*
I wonder who will win!!! Lady Suzine , thekingofkings1_1 or Zanam Djinn?? confused 18hours left!!!!
*Waves to three of them*
RoronoaZ
I wonder who will win!!! Lady Suzine , thekingofkings1_1 or Zanam Djinn?? confused 18hours left!!!!
*Waves to three of them*

*Waves back*
good luck to you all... *waves flag to himself* crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out