Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
          Long live the reckless and the brave
                                                      I don't think I wanna be saved
                                                                                              My song has not been sung

Has anyone figured out what the driftwood make yet?
    Or is it just totally junk?

LongLiveUs

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
    • Winged 100
    • Balance Begets Creation 500
    • Waffles! 25
    Call Me Nefret

Has anyone figured out what the driftwood make yet?
      Or is it just totally junk?

LongLiveUs

There are two Alchemy formulas that use it, but Logan's Fish Exchange doesn't seem to have anything for it at all.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Battery 500
      • Master Converter 500
      Platonix

There are two Alchemy formulas that use it, but Logan's Fish Exchange doesn't seem to have anything for it at all.

I hope they fix that in the newest update.

LongLiveUs

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Marathon 300
        • Partygoer 500
        StarShipAries
        Thanks Xian!

I finally fish a 9/9 med/large and it looks like the definition has expanded to one of every kind of that size.

My Vid/Pic

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
        • Winged 100
        • Balance Begets Creation 500
        • Waffles! 25
        von Commandante
        I want to trade up lesser fish for larger fish. I can't fish so I'm buying from market.

my question is, if it takes 100 biters to make one boldur, why are biters more expensive tan boldurs?

Well, first of all, it actually only takes 10 biters to make one boldur. Since it takes 10 pebbos to make a biter, it takes 100 pebbos to make a boldur.

As for why biters are more expensive than boldurs, well, [checks MP prices of Bluestone Biters and Sand Boldurs] the answer is they're not. Which fish were you comparing? Be aware that, because of Alchemy, Pyrite and Bluestone Biters are worth much more than Black Rocque Biters, while Sand and Slate Boldurs are worth much more than Stone Boldurs, so if you were comparing Bluestone Biters to Stone Boldurs I can see why the biter might be more expensive. The real truth is, though, that the Marketplace is a volatile place and prices change all the time. Do not expect prices to be governed by logic; you will be disappointed more often than not.

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Marathon 300
        • Partygoer 500
        von Commandante
        Platonix
        von Commandante
        I want to trade up lesser fish for larger fish. I can't fish so I'm buying from market.
        my question is, if it takes 100 biters to make one boldur, why are biters more expensive tan boldurs?

Well, first of all, it actually only takes 10 biters to make one boldur. Since it takes 10 pebbos to make a biter, it takes 100 pebbos to make a boldur.
        As for why biters are more expensive than boldurs, well, [checks MP prices of Bluestone Biters and Sand Boldurs] the answer is they're not. Which fish were you comparing? Be aware that, because of Alchemy, Pyrite and Bluestone Biters are worth much more than Black Rocque Biters, while Sand and Slate Boldurs are worth much more than Stone Boldurs, so if you were comparing Bluestone Biters to Stone Boldurs I can see why the biter might be more expensive. The real truth is, though, that the Marketplace is a volatile place and prices change all the time. Do not expect prices to be governed by logic; you will be disappointed more often than not.
        Thanks for answering I was looking at the first page under Fish Exchange and I thought he meant 100 small= one big, except for rare, where 1,000 small = one rare. I know nothing about fishing or that stuff.
        But 10 is much better! biggrin

I am looking to make a diamondback lion fish and a rubyback lion fish. I have allotted one year to meet this goal.
        You're right, there is no logic to the prices in the marketplace. But I keep trying to apply logic, in spite of everything.

there are guild members who trade with other guild members /and gaians

www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/fishaholics-anonymous/g.432201/

maybe you can find some one here who may not be perusing the public exchange forums

and This is an Open invitation to you and all to Join our guild
        ♫ 福 ♫
        Hello, I am hoping that you would consider joining this new Fishing Guild/created in March 2015/ but once you have come you will see that many "old time gaians are members".. maybe if we make this guild the way we want gaia fishing to be, we might see faster, amenable, and a flawless fishing experience. Teamwork really does work. thanks for your consideration and hopefully your membership
        ♫ 福 ♫
        heart thanks

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Marathon 300
        • Partygoer 500
        Ahem!!

StarShipAries
        There was no mention as to who will fill Codemonkey's position?
        Or is there an official notice somewhere of his/her departure?
        Hopefully the "incompleted business mentioned is the Promise to Remedy the "fishing"
        problems we are having with fishing.. at this juncture..

I think that all other tasks involving the
        Summer event should be placed on hold til Fishing is Completely Remedied

What Say You.. ??

Re: Codemonkey's Departure from Gaia/Re: Q&A at the Ask the Staff on July 14, 2015

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-14-july-2015-closed/t.97397805_59/#59

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-14-july-2015-closed/t.97397805_136/

Dreamer

Hiya~

Ironjaws

How do i make this mask? Couldnt find on first page ;-;

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Marathon 300
        • Partygoer 500
        Aria IV
        Hiya~

Ironjaws

If you look at the chart you will notice that this is fact.

small fish = hats
        medium fish = helms
        large fish = helmets

Rare Fish = Masks

Note there was no Rare Fish assigned to
        Recently added New Fish Line

Which Include.

Goldfish,Koi,Catfish= Bassken
        Ballon,Jelly,Ironjaws=Port of Gambino
        Crab,Racer,Hellfish=Durem

Shameless Elder

Aria IV
        Hiya~

Ironjaws

Ironjaw items are listed in the 5th post.

You will need 100 ironjaw fish in your chosen color, 10 empty aluminum cans, and 1 buck teeth.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff