Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]

Loyal Gaian

13,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Beautiful Grotesque
DLSmith6157
which fish do you need to trade to get a rare? and how many? have been looking for this info and have not been able to find any info on it anywhere.

If you had maybe read the front page, you would have found this at the bottom of post 7.

Quote:
The rare exchange works the same way as the normal fish exchange, except that to get a rare, you need 1,000 of the corresponding large fish. After all, 10 would be a little low to get a rare, wouldn't it? See the image below for which larges get which rares.

I did look and didn't see what fish made the diamondback fish, or the path to take on trading fish to get one. You do have a lot of info there, looks good.

Shameless Hoarder

DLSmith6157
Beautiful Grotesque
DLSmith6157
which fish do you need to trade to get a rare? and how many? have been looking for this info and have not been able to find any info on it anywhere.

If you had maybe read the front page, you would have found this at the bottom of post 7.

Quote:
The rare exchange works the same way as the normal fish exchange, except that to get a rare, you need 1,000 of the corresponding large fish. After all, 10 would be a little low to get a rare, wouldn't it? See the image below for which larges get which rares.

I did look and didn't see what fish made the diamondback fish, or the path to take on trading fish to get one. You do have a lot of info there, looks good.

From the pictures, you need 1,000 Sand Boldurs to make 1 Diamondback Lion.

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
I have a question:

does bait degradation happen 5 buckets per lake or is 5 total, regardless of where you fish?

Questionable Rogue

12,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's 5 total, every 12 hours i believe, doesnt matter which lake
AgentBlackSwan
I have a question:

does bait degradation happen 5 buckets per lake or is 5 total, regardless of where you fish?

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
minion002
It's 5 total, every 12 hours i believe, doesnt matter which lake
AgentBlackSwan
I have a question:

alright, thanks.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Nudging to the first page.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Viktor Petrov
So... a thousand catfish won't get you a rare fish? sad

Nope.

Muscular Demon

11,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
awesome thread, very detailed smile

Friendly Hunter

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
i came back after months to gaia, and since this is related 2 fishing, why are the iron jaws, catfish, and koi so low in price? the seedkins are more valuable now confused

Shameless Hoarder

red_swordsman008
i came back after months to gaia, and since this is related 2 fishing, why are the iron jaws, catfish, and koi so low in price? the seedkins are more valuable now confused

It might have something to do with the Alchemy.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Beautiful Grotesque
red_swordsman008

Alchemy explains why the smallest Bass'ken fish and several Durem fish are so expensive, and to a lesser extent the Jellies, but there's nothing in Alchemy that would affect the price of Ironjaws, Catfish, Koi or Seedkin.

Shameless Hoarder

Platonix
Beautiful Grotesque
red_swordsman008

Alchemy explains why the smallest Bass'ken fish and several Durem fish are so expensive, and to a lesser extent the Jellies, but there's nothing in Alchemy that would affect the price of Ironjaws, Catfish, Koi or Seedkin.

I was merely guessing as I have no idea what goes on with the Alchemy because I'm not interested enough in it to pay much attention to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff