Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]

Versatile Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
heart this guide.
Okay, here I am razz my question:

Let's say I am fishing for OA. logically fishing at Durem for a high PI is what counts, but now, lets focus on the balancing of the other lakes my question is as follows. I am not sure how it is required for the 25% total. I mean do you have to fish one quarter of what you caught durem in both Bassken and Gambino or...if you would like the highest optimum do you fish a quarter of what you caught in Durem in bass'ken and the sum of that quarter and the quarter from from Bass'ken in Gambino O_O if I am making any sense at al...because now it is getting me confused...let me see if I can try and get this right with a weird equation.

Lets say you catch X amount in Durem, obviously you have to catch 25% of that in Bass'ken which means X/4...but hang on a moment razz because now the total fish caught is actually X + x/4 right? so you need to catch (x+ x/4)/4 lets set that equal to Lg (Lake Gambino), in Gambino...now my problem is I am running into an infinite loop X_X, crying ...because...once I calculate (Lg) the Bass'ken figure needs to be corrected again because the total amount of fish have now increased to the sum of the original amount from Durem, the 25% in Bass'ken and the 1/4 of all of that together) but this means that Bass'ken's figure will be out as it is not equal to a quarter of the total fish caught crying .....heeeeeellllppppppppppp...or something O_O am I making sense O_O

stressed
okay wait Lets see....

if you fish 100 Buckets in Durem and 50 buckets in Bassken and 50 buckets in Gambino that would mean you caugh 2/4 in Durem and 1/4 in Bassken and 1/4 in Gambino.... O_O

Does this mean the optimum way of fishing would be 10,5,5 for Durem, Gambino Bassken respectively O_O

which means the overall of your fish should be split up into /4 and that would be the amount to fish in Gambino and Bass'ken and the 1/4 should be multiplied by 2 for Durem O_O

okay this is killing me X_X

EDIT: I am over thinking this aren't I sweatdrop

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Syd Sloth
okay wait Lets see....

if you fish 100 Buckets in Durem and 50 buckets in Bassken and 50 buckets in Gambino that would mean you caugh 2/4 in Durem and 1/4 in Bassken and 1/4 in Gambino.... O_O

Does this mean the optimum way of fishing would be 10,5,5 for Durem, Gambino Bassken respectively O_O

which means the overall of your fish should be split up into /4 and that would be the amount to fish in Gambino and Bass'ken and the 1/4 should be multiplied by 2 for Durem O_O

okay this is killing me X_X

EDIT: I am over thinking this aren't I sweatdrop

This post has it. Just even looking at your other one is somewhat confusing xd

And in case anyone hasn't noticed, we now have a junk scoreboard. Things are being worked out in regards to it, but it's there now. It ranks right, though how the scores are calc'd are currently being debated.
Yay Junk scoreboard XD I noticed razz

uhm how about we ask for the PI back in the personal stats? dramallama

Prophet

One thing at a time, Syd. PI can be calculated with pretty good accuracy if you know what you're doing, anyways. 3nodding
I understood what you said Syd! And I see what you thinking in your 1st post... but thats still not true, as long as the 4/x from both lakes equals to 2/X then you can't go wrong(even if you dont fish in Durem [which would make them both 2/x anyways])! All there is to it is that once you've fished in Durem enough for a day or week or whatever and thats 2/x then the 4/x from Bass'ken and the 4/x from gambino wont change the X, because X is the over fish caugh! biggrin

So yes to your 2nd post, 100 Bucket in Durem, 50 in Bass'ken and another 50 in Durem (assuming you get no trash or an equal amount of trash in each lake but double that amount for Durem) will be the optimum way to fish. But obviously the most challenging must be 75% Bass'ken, 25% Gambino whee

YAY JUNK BOARD! Although Im a little stunned as to why there is no 'Junk Caught' section neutral
Just so you know Gaidin, the link to the stats page isn't working in your announcements post. Or maybe it's just me.

Prophet

It's not just you. He needs to add a period between gaiaonline and com. ninja

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Thanks, it's fixed.
*Is helping Gai's great starter thread from falling onto the 2nd page* xp

Fashionable Hoarder

back to 1st page
>.>
<.<

*pokes head in*
Deffinately grown in size since I've been here.
Congrats on the new position Gaiden ^_^

How are things here? I've been trying to fish here recently (And until today the server was not working for me.. couldn't understand why X_x)

Znyone got any tips on how to catch some stripers or boulders?
dude, this post is awesome
Hey, the thread is still around! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas