Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 431 432 433 > >> >>> »|

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
novarren
Gaidin
I don't believe I have ever seen the minimum distance at which a med fish(Trout) can be hooked. I would have to guess somewhere around 40 ft. myself, as I don't think I have ever hooked one closer than that.

small fish = 25ft.+
medium fish = 45ft.+
large fish = 65ft.+

good info.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

novarren

small fish = 25ft.+
medium fish = 45ft.+
large fish = 65ft.+

Much thankies nova smile I just didn't recall seeing that anywhere before, as I was not very familiar with the CFI before I got into the actual info for fishing. I will have to add that in The Fish post...
gaidin.. mad

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
hey gaidin want to fish in gabino today id im on i will be in a room called sharpies friends only,and i read your report i hope u pass frustrated

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
what does The gloves are off, and the race is on... mean are you going for gold or silver please tell me no

Grumpy Feesh

sharpie_sniffer37
hey gaidin want to fish in gabino today id im on i will be in a room called sharpies friends only,and i read your report i hope u pass frustrated

Sorry, I don't fish multi when I am competing... And it wouldn't let me multi the other day besides... Maybe another time though 3nodding

As for my siggy... You should be able to figure it out by the end of today wink

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I like your fish trophy. Good guide. Thank you and good luck.

Grumpy Feesh

Mr_Tremor
I like your fish trophy. Good guide. Thank you and good luck.

Thank you smile I am glad it helped you 3nodding
This is an awesome guide, I hope it turns into a sticky
You have a good guide, new players can tell when or what they can fish out of a certain place. Nice trophy too. biggrin 3nodding

Grumpy Feesh

AyzN_4Eva916
This is an awesome guide, I hope it turns into a sticky

Guides are never made into stickies, but I am happy as long as it helps people 3nodding

Chaos - 3nodding It is made mainly for newbies right now, but I plan to expand it later... And thanks, I worked hard for it...

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
...i just dropt by and i checked to see if it was in the front page of the fishing forum but it is not.so i am going to post.also i like your trophy.
Bump... It's really a shame that this guide won't get stickied I find the info much more useful than anything else out there. Good work Gaidin, it sure helped me biggrin

Grumpy Feesh

ash3s
Bump... It's really a shame that this guide won't get stickied I find the info much more useful than anything else out there. Good work Gaidin, it sure helped me biggrin

None of the guides get stickied, not full on walk through's like this. It keeps everything fair. Thank you very much, helping is my goal with this. Now I just have to find time to add that new section with all that is going on in my life sweatdrop

cherry - Thanks, I don't always have time to bump this myself.

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaidin
ash3s

None of the guides get stickied, not full on walk through's like this. It keeps everything fair. Thank you very much, helping is my goal with this. Now I just have to find time to add that new section with all that is going on in my life sweatdrop

cherry - Thanks, I don't always have time to bump this myself.

your welcome but usally when i come to this board i try to see if i can find the guide somewhere on the front page.if i can't find it i bump.but the bump is consealed with words that does not have that much point.yesterday i caught a boulder i am so happy.i hope i can win a contest to try to get a free upgrade with my distance rod hope i catch 1 boulder before someone else does or 5 bitters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff