Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
For all those discouraged by fishing (when it is working) just remember that you're almost Guaranteed a profit every time. It's not a Huge profit as Bass'ken but it's still more gold than you spent on bait.

18 slots times 3 gold for guppies = 54G That's a 200% increase from what you spent on the minimum level bait.
Trash can lower that a bit, but I've never met anyone who got 18 pieces of trash in one bucket.

Weeaboo Informer

I LOVE FISHING HERE (WHEN ITS WORKING) ITS JUST TOO TIME CONSUMING.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
yes, that's taking the middle road and assuming you catch neither trash nor bass. I usually get at least 12 guppies no matter what.
GUPP135 4R3 T|-|3 53X0R!!!!! Dude, I caught like 17 guppies on my first try...now I've got all the ladies after me!

NOTE TO ALL!! GUPPIES MAKE YOU SEXY!!! CATCH AS MANY OF THESE LITTLE BUGGERS AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!! I've got like 24 in reserve! I REFUSE TO SELL THEM!!!

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Darien S.
I LOVE FISHING HERE (WHEN ITS WORKING) ITS JUST TOO TIME CONSUMING.

IT IS MORE THAN TIME CONSUMING. IT IS MONEY CONSUMING TOO.

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hidjie
GUPP135 4R3 T|-|3 53X0R!!!!! Dude, I caught like 17 guppies on my first try...now I've got all the ladies after me!

NOTE TO ALL!! GUPPIES MAKE YOU SEXY!!! CATCH AS MANY OF THESE LITTLE BUGGERS AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!! I've got like 24 in reserve! I REFUSE TO SELL THEM!!!

Why sail them. They only cost like 3g or maybe less.
I go to Durem Reclamation Facility with a basic rod. And use the minimum level bait. And get so much gold! I get most of my money from Fishing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff