Welcome to Gaia! ::

nice thread! eek I've thinked about these time ago, but never in such an awesome style!
[The Outlaw Grim]
That they are but I bought mine today for around 10k. ^.^
Wow, really? They were only 6-7k when I got mine. sweatdrop I've gotta check the MP more often.
Neat! This place is brilliant! I can tell lots of effort went into it (but really, if I couldn't, then I would be a moron... sweatdrop )
heh, This is only a sample of what happens when Trisk and Seth get an idea.

Very nice thread Seth, and all who helped as well. =3
Absolute Shadows

Or a figment of an idea, or if they just get bored. xp
Sirail
Absolute Shadows

Seriously, They could take the most obscure thing that someone would have a hard time making a thread about and having discussion, they would have atleast a paragraph of the most insane discussion that somehow makes sense. Do I need to even bring up Ginoman?!
Absolute Shadows
Sirail
Absolute Shadows

Seriously, They could take the most obscure thing that someone would have a hard time making a thread about and having discussion, they would have atleast a paragraph of the most insane discussion that somehow makes sense. Do I need to even bring up Ginoman?!
Not unless you want Seth going on about his prescience again. xp
Sirail
Absolute Shadows
Sirail
Absolute Shadows

Not unless you want Seth going on about his prescience again. xp
Very good point. Let's wrap this up before he's awake. XD
xD

Well, it makes for good chat, especially during the Plot dry spell where the GCD is scraping the bottom of the jar for discussion on anything and everything. Most of it something that they think is wrong with gaia. xD
Absolute Shadows
xD

Well, it makes for good chat, especially during the Plot dry spell where the GCD is scraping the bottom of the jar for discussion on anything and everything. Most of it something that they think is wrong with gaia. xD
I think one of the weaknesses that a lot of admin-provided plot bestows upon the GCD is a lack of ambition in making up USER-created plot, since everyone's so darn afraid of being proven wrong, or they've just decided to wait until the next update. This, I think we're safe, since the admins almost certainly won't launch into theological manga.
TriskDaemon
Absolute Shadows
xD

I think one of the weaknesses that a lot of admin-provided plot bestows upon the GCD is a lack of ambition in making up USER-created plot, since everyone's so darn afraid of being proven wrong, or they've just decided to wait until the next update. This, I think we're safe, since the admins almost certainly won't launch into theological manga.

True. After the Ian Knife thing, The theory threads are almost completly gone.
TriskDaemon
Which is sad, because as much as I love the Gambinos, if they're going to make Johnny the ultimate god-modder, they might as well throw some real gods into the plotline.
Absolute Shadows
TriskDaemon
Absolute Shadows
xD

True. After the Ian Knife thing, The theory threads are almost completly gone.
Hey, SOME crackpot always manages to launch at least one per event. I know I had a nice thing going with my (ultimately incorrect) time-reversion thread during April Fools 2k6.
Alfirin IV
TriskDaemon
Which is sad, because as much as I love the Gambinos, if they're going to make Johnny the ultimate god-modder, they might as well throw some real gods into the plotline.
I think a challenge to the gods might be in the cards - he's certainly got to be full of himself after cheating death like he did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff