Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow. I'm highly impressed with this thread. At first, I was ready to turn tail and run back to Grunny's Empire due to old habit, but upon completing reading through the front and second pages, I have to say that Seth and Trisk have done an excellent job [once again] as far as both content and originality. Cheers.

I think it would be fascinating to see Gaian Gods incorporated in the plot, though I can't see it happening. Primarily because, Gaia supports so many ethnic backgrounds that to make up gods might be insulting to some of the people who post here. Sure, MMORPGs have Gods and whatnot, but this site adopts a much more discussing attitude towards contraversal issues, such as religion.

Looping back to the first post's discussion, I feel that while "fleshing out" Gaia is a sweet goal, it can't truly leave the GCD. We can spectulate as much as we want, creating, destroying, and adding to what the admins, the true "Gaian Gods," have given us, but the possibility of it becoming a reality, as far as pixels are concerned, seems low. From past experiences, we have seen the admins cast the opinions of the users aside as far as plot is concerned, toying with the Gaian storyline in whatever manner suits them.
Awesome thread. surprised

Now the problem is... which Gaiangod to wursheep. 3nodding
Well, I hope Kaze is pleased, I just shelled out 10k for this blanket. xd

It is cute tho. blaugh
Robyn Red

It is cute tho. blaugh
Blankets are now up 10k?! surprised

Good thing I got mine while they were still at 4k. whee

Feral Genius

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Genesis Rockhide

Fancy meeting you here, Rockhide. X3
Genesis Rockhide
Robyn Red

It is cute tho. blaugh

Omgihateyou. gonk

Haha, not really. Inflation's a b***h, what can you do? sweatdrop

I bet the gods created inflation to punish us. crying

Ohwell. I'll let the gentle wind of Kaze soothe me. *dances around with blanket* blaugh
Robyn Red
Genesis Rockhide
Robyn Red

It is cute tho. blaugh

Omgihateyou. gonk

Haha, not really. Inflation's a b***h, what can you do? sweatdrop

I bet the gods created inflation to punish us. crying

Ohwell. I'll let the gentle wind of Kaze soothe me. *dances around with blanket* blaugh
You're actually quite lucky to have waited until now, since my data sort of indicates that they were at 13-14k until yesterdayishly. They've dropped 2k since the release of the other items.
TriskDaemon
You're actually quite lucky to have waited until now, since my data sort of indicates that they were at 13-14k until yesterdayishly. They've dropped 2k since the release of the other items.

Yeah, I waited for a long time before finally splurging. xd I was like, "Eh, 10k, that's probably the best deal I'm gonna get." razz

Tho with my luck, they'll be like 5k tommorow. xp
be happy, I shelled out 11.5k for the whip of fire, and 17.9k for the fire gauntlets.

I have yet to find a appropriate way to incorporate the gauntlets into my avi.....
Is All Ghood.
cool
TriskDaemon

The blankets were at 14K? Whoa... And here I was, still thinking of them as "worthless," at least compared to other donation items. I guess inflation is able to effect more than what can be expected to rise.

Still... I'm still in a state of astonishment. I remember when the blankets came out and I thought that they must be the ugliest donation items ever. They did get a brief chance in the spotlight with that awesome arm-less glitch, but besides that.
Robyn Red
TriskDaemon

Yeah, I waited for a long time before finally splurging. xd I was like, "Eh, 10k, that's probably the best deal I'm gonna get." razz

Tho with my luck, they'll be like 5k tommorow. xp
Likely untrue. I'm seeing a more or less global drop in prices as people frantically sell off items to get more halo luv. It'll normalize once the rush dies.
I remember when I started, both of the gauntlets were like 7-8k each..... now they have almost tripled....
I shall wait 2 days before hoarding Dark Halos. ninja

You shall tell no one of my plans!! scream

Or may the Gaiangods have merxy on your pixelsouls. evil
Genesis Rockhide
I shall wait 2 days before hoarding Dark Halos. ninja

You shall tell no one of my plans!! scream

Or may the Gaiangods have merxy on your pixelsouls. evil

unfortunately, the dark halos probably will never achieve a high sale rate, because the market will be so flooded with them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff