Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seth Darkheart
Elrohier
I pledge my body and mind for all eternity to the carefree Kaze, Master of Wind.

Feleji e fejoavrei, Elrohier!

Hehe, even your name sounds Gaian. xd

Yes, but alot of people can't pronounce it though. xP For a refrence: [L-ro-here]
Brother Darkheart, thou who knows so much of the gods we worship, I must ask thee a question that troubles my otherwise harmonic mind...

Who is the God of All?

Who is the God that all Gods follow, the one who created the ground that we walk upon, the laws and order of the world, and the spirits to uphold those laws?

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Prince Forte
Brother Darkheart, thou who knows so much of the gods we worship, I must ask thee a question that troubles my otherwise harmonic mind...

Who is the God of All?

Who is the God that all Gods follow, the one who created the ground that we walk upon, the laws and order of the world, and the spirits to uphold those laws?

Well, tina-ej, it is quite simple. Though there is no such God mentioned in what we have translated from the Peuepialle, one of the earliest stories tells of how the brother and sister that are Apollus and Lunaris created the world as we now see it.

Uvrej Trisk and myself are of the belief that there is One who does govern the universe, to whom the measly affairs of Gaia are insignificant. He is Their Father, but He must remain unnamed until such a time that we see mention of Him.
Seth Darkheart
Prince Forte

Who is the God of All?

Well, tina-ej, it is quite simple. Though there is no such God mentioned in what we have translated from the Peuepialle, one of the earliest stories tells of how the brother and sister that are Apollus and Lunaris created the world as we now see it.

Uvrej Trisk and myself are of the belief that there is One who does govern the universe, to whom the measly affairs of Gaia are insignificant. He is Their Father, but He must remain unnamed until such a time that we see mention of Him.
I thank you for your selfless provision of wisdom, Brother Darkheart; I shall ponder the thoughts of such a One and our creation for now.
Oh Yeah. . . I am in for that Winged-Anklet god!
.:[Oh please, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention.]:.

Wow. O_O

After looking at the thread, I have to say that I'm for Eirmehz.

And I'm not saying much because you two have rendered me speechless again. Bravo. :3

.:[Now the walls are lined with bullet holes.. Yeah, you sure let her have it.]:.
Blaaar. *fiddles*
Okay, so, I've noticed some questions and curiosity about Gaiata and our use of it, so I'm going to turn the second page's first post into a seminary where you can find resources involving that language.
This thread is amazing!
I've seen a few attempts at something like this before but this takes the metaphorical cake.
I'm totally for Lunaris.
:3
Whoa! This looks so cool! ^^ Leave it to GCD to have great threads like this and the Gaian Astrology thread!
Miss. Peanut-Butter
This thread is amazing!
I've seen a few attempts at something like this before but this takes the metaphorical cake.
I'm totally for Lunaris.
:3

Feleji, uvrej hevena. ^^

Lunaris is a personal favorite of mine, although I maintain steadfast worship of all gods. As goddess of things emotional and secret, She's an interesting figure.
Elrohier
Yes, but alot of people can't pronounce it though. xP For a refrence: [L-ro-here]
Haha, and here I am thinking "Is it pronounced like Elrohir?"
*Violeta smiles and nods*
Lunaris...Deffinitly for me...

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
xViolet Rosex
*Violeta smiles and nods*
Lunaris...Deffinitly for me...

Feleji e nuneavrei! ^_^

Quick Reply