Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.32075471698113 32.1% [ 17 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.037735849056604 3.8% [ 2 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.37735849056604 37.7% [ 20 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.26415094339623 26.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MistyMary24
Kreiystahl

I am sorry to hear that you have been ill. I can relate. I was offline most of two years, no internet in the area I live.
what type of art?

I am old fashion with art. Still using pastels, water colors, oil paints, pencils, charcoal, crayons, and anything else I get my hands on to that i can use... Seen the work by the computers graphics but can not afford the new technology to do art with.

I have not done any art for quite awhile. I use to copy the masters for an easy A. Taking care of my daugther, I slowly lost time for other things. As for new technology I am not interested in any of it. My daugther loves anime, I tried.

Dangerous Mage

12,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The Furry Fuzzball
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

techpriest35

ok i want to say a few things first im not sure who sent me the gift but thank you panic or moy roy(im not surewhat the tag is for the anon who sent me a gift but thx)

next is a question when does the elving event thread that this thread hosts every winter start
and if it has already started can some one link me to it
also its been almost 24 hours and this thread hasnt gone anywhere since i was last here thats odd for this thread

Q)next is a question when does the elving event thread that this thread hosts every winter start:
A)Elving

Q)and if it has already started can some one link me to it :
A)Cant Find It. I Looked For A Link For The Last Many Pages Since My Last Post, Found A Few For Games, Thats It.

Q)also its been almost 24 hours and this thread hasnt gone anywhere since i was last here thats odd for this thread:
A)Not At All, Sometimes It Dosent Go Far In A Day While Others It Does.

so no elving this year sad thats sad i always have fun with elving and give lots of random items to people
merry christmas and a happy new year to all

Fuzzy Friend

10,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
techpriest35
The Furry Fuzzball
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

techpriest35

ok i want to say a few things first im not sure who sent me the gift but thank you panic or moy roy(im not surewhat the tag is for the anon who sent me a gift but thx)

next is a question when does the elving event thread that this thread hosts every winter start
also its been almost 24 hours and this thread hasnt gone anywhere since i was last here thats odd for this thread

Q)next is a question when does the elving event thread that this thread hosts every winter start:
A)Elving

A)Cant Find It. I Looked For A Link For The Last Many Pages Since My Last Post, Found A Few For Games, Thats It.

Q)also its been almost 24 hours and this thread hasnt gone anywhere since i was last here thats odd for this thread:

so no elving this year sad thats sad i always have fun with elving and give lots of random items to people
agreed... i wonder... should i make a temp elving just for fun? call it, Somthing else so I dont "Change The Elving Name"?? I Can I Pwease?

Dangerous Mage

12,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The Furry Fuzzball
techpriest35
The Furry Fuzzball
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

techpriest35

A)Elving

agreed... i wonder... should i make a temp elving just for fun? call it, Somthing else so I dont "Change The Elving Name"?? I Can I Pwease?

i dont see why not as the elving thread is usually done by some of the regulars for this thread and the guild associated with it and usually has lots of contests and prizes and lasts from 1 week after thanksgiving to jan 20th or so then cupiding starts around feb and then theres one for easter im guessing it would be fine as long as you attached the link to this thread

@anon thanks for the gift
@Kreiystahl thank you for the gifts(i now know your gifting tag but im not going to share it with people)

Fuzzy Friend

10,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
techpriest35
The Furry Fuzzball

i dont see why not as the elving thread is usually done by some of the regulars for this thread and the guild associated with it and usually has lots of contests and prizes and lasts from 1 week after thanksgiving to jan 20th or so then cupiding starts around feb and then theres one for easter im guessing it would be fine as long as you attached the link to this thread

@Kreiystahl thank you for the gifts(i now know your gifting tag but im not going to share it with people)

HERE! Event Link Here!

Dangerous Mage

12,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The Furry Fuzzball
techpriest35
The Furry Fuzzball

HERE! Event Link Here!

sweet now to have awesome fun gifting complete strangers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas