Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
RanMinamino
Geez. I go away to go to sleep and work for the past couple of days and this topic turns into this? :ROFL:

God, I so want to hear him sing now that Ling said that. XD I'm nearly twitching with anticipation!
It's torture wondering if he actually knows we're asking and just didn't say anything, or if he really doesn't know. D:

Destitute Bibliophile

Psh. It's probably taking a good pushing from Ling or something. XD

Maybe he's just shy? Or just enjoys torturing us!

And you mentioned Malice Mizer stuff for avi's? I'd be ALL OVER THAT. x3

Shameless Man-Lover

Whatever the reason for Lanzer not dressing up and singing...we'll either get him to do it, or keep pushing Ling with "Recordings or it never happened!"

They'll crack eventually... 3nodding

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Malice Lanzer Forever!!!
heart heart heart

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Fullmetal Phantom
Whatever the reason for Lanzer not dressing up and singing...we'll either get him to do it, or keep pushing Ling with "Recordings or it never happened!"

They'll crack eventually... 3nodding

Apparently, Lanzer has been sent a link of the pic. surprised

Let's hope we get through!

Explorer

I think the Gothic Lolita update is the closest thing we'll be getting to Malice Mizer-esque avi items, but there's always a chance we'll get the neat Mana hair. Which I really want a wig in RL, too. xp heart

And we should all know by now that Lanzer's preparing a song as we speak. Perhaps even Vanilla! XDDD

Haha, that would be amazing if he really was considering it...

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Zeldana
I think the Gothic Lolita update is the closest thing we'll be getting to Malice Mizer-esque avi items, but there's always a chance we'll get the neat Mana hair. Which I really want a wig in RL, too. xp heart

And we should all know by now that Lanzer's preparing a song as we speak. Perhaps even Vanilla! XDDD

Haha, that would be amazing if he really was considering it...

I found a vid of Gackt's "December Love" being sung in Chinese! eek

And it's so pretty. T__T We should get Lanzer to sing that as an X-mas gift for us since he knows the language already.
I just want to hear Lanzer sing now, and get more lolita style clothes, like maybe the rejected material stuff.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
AmeRose
I just want to hear Lanzer sing now, and get more lolita style clothes, like maybe the rejected material stuff.

December Love in Chinese

Now picture Lanzer instead of Gackt. T__T

Isn't it sweet?
I want lanzer to sing songs for us!
It would be so awesome if Lanzer sang "december Love" for us! That song is good too, I'll have to remeber that one.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
AmeRose
It would be so awesome if Lanzer sang "december Love" for us! That song is good too, I'll have to remeber that one.

Oh dear god, Gackt even looks like Lanzer in some of those shots. gonk

I feel weak...
I should try to find a pic of Lanzer. I actually don't know what he looks like. I just found Gackt singing that song in English too.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
AmeRose
I should try to find a pic of Lanzer. I actually don't know what he looks like. I just found Gackt singing that song in English too.

It sucks. I want DL in Chinese so bad, but it's only in that video. It's obviously a rare find, cause LimeWire won't download it. mad

There's tons of pics of Lanzer everywhere in the convention forum. :3
Hey I remember saying a ad for all-bran with a guy that was looking exactly like Lanzer eek . Do you think it could be him?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff