Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Entrepreneur

Oh God, where has this been all my Gaia life?

I need to see Lanzer in the outfit from the video for Mizerable. The one with the ridiculously awesome coat. NAO gonk
Hm, what is this I found? o: *sparklesparkle* Certainly, found on accident. Never seen it in my life! *flutters away*

Of course, I'm not bumping it, hohohohoho...

Shameless Man-Lover

Oh wow, I take a long hiatus from Gaia...come back...and what do I find when I return one day from the doctor...but this.

Is it bad that I squeed? One of my Gaia dreams has finally come true!

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Fullmetal Phantom
Oh wow, I take a long hiatus from Gaia...come back...and what do I find when I return one day from the doctor...but this.

Is it bad that I squeed? One of my Gaia dreams has finally come true!

Can't...stop...laughing!

rofl

Awesome.

O.G. Bloodsucker

5,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Fullmetal Phantom
You made me make a VERY unnatural-sounding noise. And it's midnight. o_o; Yes, I AM a Gackt fan. =D

Haha...now THAT...is one hell of an amusing dream. I highly doubt it's true, but d00d. If they sound even the slightest bit alike, I will seriously s**t a brick, squeal like a hormonal preteen fangirl, and pretty much just die.

And I'm a freaking GUY.

Gackt does have a very sexy voice, though. heart Even I must say it. It's so true. I'd go gay for that. whee

I have to listen to that song now. *fires up Winamp*

Also, I MUST HEAR LANZER SINGING NOW. rofl Though I doubt they'll sound alike. Even so, I have to hear. XDD

[edit] AND NOW I'M STARTING TO SEE ALL THE GACKT PICTURES IN MY RANDO-SIG.
I change what I said above - I would not go gay for that, I already am gay for that. whee
If they did sound a little alike i would s**t a whole house...O_O oh and a Laptop...And a Xbox 360 of course...>_>>_> (WHAT DO I WIN!!!!!!)>^O^

Versatile Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
i need to talk to lanzer its very imp and i am serious plz suggest me some ways through which i can tok
its very much urgent

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces