Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fullmetal Phantom
Eh, as for me, I'm not getting much sleep tonight. FMA episode 25 is airing in a few hours. ;-;

I'm just gonna keep giggling over this thread...trying to get the word out about the admins' little secret... whee
User Image

Ah, FMA~

<3

I wish that show never ended... ;-;

AND I WISH THE MOVIE DIDN'T SUCK.

>>

User Image

Shameless Man-Lover

I don't think the movie sucked...but I DO think it was TOO RUSHED. DX

And now that we're COMPLETELY off-topic...I think it's time for another random on-topic thought!

I wonder how I'd react if I heard Lanzer cover Rain? That is...my favorite song EVER. XD And HOLY s**t, as soon as I typed this, it started playing.
Fullmetal Phantom

And now that we're COMPLETELY off-topic...I think it's time for another random on-topic thought!

I wonder how I'd react if I heard Lanzer cover Rain? That is...my favorite song EVER. XD And HOLY s**t, as soon as I typed this, it started playing.

I want him to cover Papa Lapped a Pap Lopped.

Because I want to hear Lanzer attempt to shriek like Michael Jackson. rofl

Shameless Man-Lover

Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom

Or Lu:Na. XD

Lets try and come up with a list of best songs for Lanzer to cover! mrgreen
Fullmetal Phantom
Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom

How about NPSNGS?

And he HAS to pronounce "with a venus" as "wid a peenuz" like Gackt does.
This thread gets more amazing every time I visit it. I hope it never comes down. Quick, someone get pictures of another admin!
Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom
Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom

How about NPSNGS?

I want to hear him try to sing Ava Adore (the Smashing Pumpkins). blaugh
Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom
Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom

How about NPSNGS?

User Image

That part always gets me to lulz.

XDDD

Uhm....how about...

Kiomu No Naka De No Yuugi?

C8

I WANNA HEAR LANZER SING OPERA.

User Image

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom
Matriss Mana
Fullmetal Phantom

How about NPSNGS?

Wait, wait, what song is this? rofl

I have to hear it! Lanzer should sing that song about December Love or whatever it's called. It's in English, but it's sweet. T__T
Sanara Le
User Image

XDDD

Uhm....how about...

C8

User Image

But that's not Gackt, Gackt left MALICE MIZER before that album was released. confused

How about...U+K? rofl

EDIT: @Cid: It's a song that was on the Voyage ~sans retour~ album and the ILLUMINATI P-Type single. It's an awesome song.

I love the 12gatsu no LOVE SONG series. I got bored back in high school and wrote a Spanish version. It even matched the beat of the song. sweatdrop
Okay so If this thread is about dreams, I once dreamed that Gaia was turning into a hentai website. It's was a really naughty dream 3nodding .

But if this thread is talking about Lanzer singing. Then I would say, I don't listen musics so I don't know who is Gackt but I pretty sure that I want Lanzer concentrate on Gaia than on a singer career.
Matriss Mana
Sanara Le
User Image

XDDD

Uhm....how about...

C8

User Image

But that's not Gackt, Gackt left MALICE MIZER before that album was released. confused

How about...U+K? rofl

EDIT: @Cid: It's a song that was on the Voyage ~sans retour~ album and the ILLUMINATI P-Type single. It's an awesome song.

I love the 12gatsu no LOVE SONG series. I got bored back in high school and wrote a Spanish version. It even matched the beat of the song. sweatdrop
User Image

So? D:

So are we saying that Lanzer is only allowed to sing Gackt songs?

<///3

Because if so, then my dreams of hearing him attempt to sing Baroque in Tetsu's freaky vibrato voice are CRUSHED.

User Image

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Kidling
Okay so If this thread is about dreams, I once dreamed that Gaia was turning into a hentai website. It's was a really naughty dream 3nodding .

But if this thread is talking about Lanzer singing. Then I would say, I don't listen musics so I don't know who is Gackt but I pretty sure that I want Lanzer concentrate on Gaia than on a singer career.

Well, it WAS about dreams. But now it's about something much more important.

And Lanzer on a singing career would be hot. He's already focused on Gaia for the last four years. Let's hear some singing! Let's see him dress as Mana! Or Gackt...any of that style would be good enough.
Cid High-Wind
Kidling

And Lanzer on a singing career would be hot. He's already focused on Gaia for the last four years. Let's hear some singing! Let's see him dress as Mana! Or Gackt...any of that style would be good enough.
Well one of my dream would be to see the admins going to Montreal (It would be maybe the only time I could see them) and take a picture with them.

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
Kidling

I'm still getting mental images of Lanzer in one of those getups from the Illuminati performance. XD Now THAT...would be very interesting. And quite possibly hilarious. Or freaking sexy. Your call. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff