Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

Magical Spork
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, the lighting effects aren't right, and the hair is just kind of... there.

But it's closer. I could do better. I might, if anyone thinks I shoudl try.

That...is going in my rando-sig. rofl

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Magical Spork
Cid High-Wind
Magical Spork

Oh...my...god...THAT IS HOT. eek

xd
I tried putting some hair in... in a semi-natural way. Kind of.

Holy crap!

It just keeps getting better and better! gonk

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
Magical Spork
Cid High-Wind
Magical Spork

xd

Holy crap!

It does...it seriously does... whee

Explorer

Oh good! Yaaaaay, collaboration! XD

Nice job! 0_O

I was working on making the make up color match the original Mana pic (in the version I scrapped), but this looks better than what I was doing XP. Good thing, too, 'cause the whole time I was working on it I kept mumbling apologies to both Lanzer and Mana. XD

Edit: Mind putting credits up for the avi/'shop edits? I'm usually not a stickler for that sort of thing (I know, bad @_@), and hell, I forget to sign a lot of my own stuff, but it's best to be safe, no?

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
Magical Spork
Cid High-Wind
Magical Spork

xd

Holy crap!

It does...it seriously does... whee

No, Lanzer seriously looks HOT. I'm not kidding. I really wish he'd dress like that for a con or something.

'Scuse me while I 'gasm. gonk

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
We'll try next time. Though we focus on Lanzer, we've been doing avvie edits and the like. Oh, by the way, Ling says Lanzer would be BETTER at singing Gackt's music then Gackt himself.

Ling lied. It's not humanly possible to be better. *shoe'd*

That never happened. ninja

But damn, now I wanna hear Lanzer and another admin do a cover of Orenji no Taiyou. whee
Zeldana

Nice job! 0_O

I was working on making the make up color match the original Mana pic (in the version I scrapped), but this looks better than what I was doing XP. Good thing, too, 'cause the whole time I was working on it I kept mumbling apologies to both Lanzer and Mana. XD

Edit: Mind putting credits up for the avi/'shop edits? I'm usually not a stickler for that sort of thing (I know, bad @_@), and hell, I forget to sign a lot of my own stuff, but it's best to be safe, no?

I don't know who put the face on... I'd have to look back.

Just like... put it in small font near the bottom?

EDIT: Wait, it was you who put the face on! Duh.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Magical Spork
Zeldana

Nice job! 0_O

I did credits. :3

Can't believe I forgot. sweatdrop Now, help get the word out!

Someone should make banners once we come up with an actual title for this thread. "Make Lanzer Into Mana" (MLIM)? "Lanzer = Malice Mizer" (L=MM)? "Cult Of Gaians Who Want Lanzer To Dress As Mana From Malice Mizer And Sing Gackt's Vanilla" (COGWWLTDAMFMMASGV)?

Explorer

Magical Spork
Zeldana

Nice job! 0_O

Well, that was me, but I meant for the original Malice avi edits and the Gackt face and stuff, too. And Cid's Mana hair! And for your make up/hair additions. biggrin

And it doesn't have to be on the image itself. Under the image on the main page? Whatever's easiest. ^^

Explorer

Cid High-Wind

Someone should make banners once we come up with an actual title for this thread. "Make Lanzer Into Mana" (MLIM)? "Lanzer = Malice Mizer" (L=MM)? "Cult Of Gaians Who Want Lanzer To Dress As Mana From Malice Mizer And Sing Gackt's Vanilla" (COGWWLTDAMFMMASGV)?

Yay thanks!

Guess the easiest/best way to do that would be to make more edits, but I think I've reached my quota for awkward blasphemous images for tonight. rofl

I can't wait to see what others come up with... biggrin heart

Annnnd as for the title... I got quite attached to the last one. XP
Yeah, I think I've done enough edits for tonight.
I must go and download the music now, I've been editing this guy and I don't even know much about him.
ninja

I'll subscribe to this thread probably, so if anyone ever comes back, I might be around. xd

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
Magical Spork
Zeldana

Nice job! 0_O

Edit: Mind putting credits up for the avi/'shop edits? I'm usually not a stickler for that sort of thing (I know, bad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.), and hell, I forget to sign a lot of my own stuff, but it's best to be safe, no?

*leaps around waving hands in the air like an attention whore* I'LL MAKE BANNERS! mrgreen

That last one reminds me of the OoPOGWWGtSDSETHAiaPUWTTaH. Or something to that extent. I always forget their full name. XD

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
Magical Spork
Zeldana

Nice job! 0_O

Edit: Mind putting credits up for the avi/'shop edits? I'm usually not a stickler for that sort of thing (I know, bad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.), and hell, I forget to sign a lot of my own stuff, but it's best to be safe, no?

*leaps around waving hands in the air like an attention whore* I'LL MAKE BANNERS! mrgreen

That last one reminds me of the OoPOGWWGtSDSETHAiaPUWTTaH. Or something to that extent. I always forget their full name. XD

I'd need a fitting pic of both Lanzer and Mana to make it work, and I'm not having a very easy time. xp

I'd make banners if we had an actual name.
Oh my. So much has happened since I went to bed last night.

These edits are awesome! I wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff.

All day long Vanilla has been stuck in my head.

Shameless Man-Lover

For a name, I say we stick with that last one. X3

We must declare somewhere in the beginning of the first post that the admins are secretly J-rock gods. Lets hope revealing their secret doesn't get us CB'd, though... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff