black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Kiwiangel9
*emerges from cave holding Pokemon*

I havent been playing pokemon non stop for a week, who would do that? sweatdrop

I think you're lying to us. I don't believe you.

I bet you had a lot of fun.

~ User Image ~

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

No talk of a raise or anything and my manager's boss's boss, who I work with often, hasn't looked at me since the "bad attitude" meeting. So my plan right now is to stop buying things and super save up my paychecks, then leave early December. I'll hit my year mark on the 3rd and then be all PEACE OUT and leave, since working somewhere for a year probably looks okay on a resume. And the atmosphere got even worse and it seems like they won't approve my holiday vacation time either. So I'll quit, go home, then stay a little extra to job search after New Year's.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

This is an awesome plan. You deserve a better job than the one you have.

~ User Image ~

Spoopy Elder

Princess Pandamonium

Thanks for the support.
I'm really indecisive and scared to rely on Chris for finances.
But as he agrees, it's not worth how miserable I am, and he can afford it. ; A;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Princess Pandamonium
Kiwiangel9
*emerges from cave holding Pokemon*

I havent been playing pokemon non stop for a week, who would do that? sweatdrop

I think you're lying to us. I don't believe you.

I bet you had a lot of fun.

~ User Image ~

Yes, but now I'm so behind on my internship work *cries*

AND CRAP I just remembered I made plans to meet with my advisor, but I totally just told my friend I'd hang out with her after class FUDGE MONKEYS

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

At least you're going about it the right way and I have a feeling that it would be hard for you to apply for a job with the job you have. They'd never give you the time to go and actually attend interviews.

Kiwiangel9

That's not good. >_> I suggest keeping the adviser appointment.

~ User Image ~

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Princess Pandamonium
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

At least you're going about it the right way and I have a feeling that it would be hard for you to apply for a job with the job you have. They'd never give you the time to go and actually attend interviews.

Kiwiangel9

That's not good. >_> I suggest keeping the adviser appointment.

~ User Image ~

Yeah, I will, I'll just have to be late with my friend, but luckily I told her a slightly later time, and I know my adviser has class, so the meeting shouldn't go too long. I'm also just stressed because I was planning on using all of today to work on my class work I need to show her, but I got called into work XP

GUESS WHOS PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE TO PULL AN ALL NIGHTER

Spoopy Elder

Princess Pandamonium

That's true. I can't even get days off for legit reasons like holidays with family. orz
I just called to warn my parents I might be staying with them for a bit after the holidays.
My dad's worried about me not having another job lined up but man, I can't stand this place much longer.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Vampire

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
o no babu wtf i missed so much!!

i hope everything goes well for you DDD:

Spoopy Elder

Cillaid

Basically my job's terrible, I'm underpaid, I put in 10+ hour days 7 days a week during October for no extra compensation, my managers told me I have a bad attitude, my boss hasn't looked at me since, they likely won't give me time off for Christmas to see my family even though this'll be the 4th year in a row since I've been home for the holidays, I often come home crying, I feel sick when driving in because of the dread, aaaand various other things. So I'm quitting December 13th, giving myself time to save up paychecks and then go home for the holidays and stay late for job applying in the area. I'm tired of living in the cold north too. orz /recapUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Vampire

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Cillaid

Basically my job's terrible, I'm underpaid, I put in 10+ hour days 7 days a week during October for no extra compensation, my managers told me I have a bad attitude, my boss hasn't looked at me since, they likely won't give me time off for Christmas to see my family even though this'll be the 4th year in a row since I've been home for the holidays, I often come home crying, I feel sick when driving in because of the dread, aaaand various other things. So I'm quitting December 13th, giving myself time to save up paychecks and then go home for the holidays and stay late for job applying in the area. I'm tired of living in the cold north too. orz /recapUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uhg it seems we have all been having shitty days with irl stuff D:

this was my first semester of college and just recently im starting to really think hard about my life and future because i dislike school. i mean my professors are cool and all, but i just feel so pressured. it feels like everyone in my family is just looking at me and telling me to go to school and finish college and just.. it isnt making me happy, nor do i wanna be one of those people living an unhappy life. Like if college was just to do the classes you need for your major, i wouldnt complain. but general ed? and all the books you gotta buy and classes and enrollment?? and if you fail the class??? I mean i get that others out there have it way worse and would kill to at least get a college ed. but just.. not everyone is the same and not everyone is going through the same path.
I'm not ignorant of others nor am i blind to see 'my privileges' but really theres like 7 billion people in the world, why should i go through something that makes me unhappy when i know i can do an alternative? We are all grown up to not be not 1 bit selfish, but to me i don't think that's healthy. I think it's ok to be selfish once in a while and at certain times in certain situations...
Me, im going to go ahead and be a bit selfish because i want to make MYSELF happy, not live a life for someone else

WOW I WENT OFF ON A RAMBLLEY RAMBLE LMAO IM SORRY IM JUST.. SO TIRED..... OF LIFE.... RN.. when it comes to college anyway.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cillaid
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Cillaid

uhg it seems we have all been having shitty days with irl stuff D:

this was my first semester of college and just recently im starting to really think hard about my life and future because i dislike school. i mean my professors are cool and all, but i just feel so pressured. it feels like everyone in my family is just looking at me and telling me to go to school and finish college and just.. it isnt making me happy, nor do i wanna be one of those people living an unhappy life. Like if college was just to do the classes you need for your major, i wouldnt complain. but general ed? and all the books you gotta buy and classes and enrollment?? and if you fail the class??? I mean i get that others out there have it way worse and would kill to at least get a college ed. but just.. not everyone is the same and not everyone is going through the same path.
I'm not ignorant of others nor am i blind to see 'my privileges' but really theres like 7 billion people in the world, why should i go through something that makes me unhappy when i know i can do an alternative? We are all grown up to not be not 1 bit selfish, but to me i don't think that's healthy. I think it's ok to be selfish once in a while and at certain times in certain situations...
Me, im going to go ahead and be a bit selfish because i want to make MYSELF happy, not live a life for someone else

WOW I WENT OFF ON A RAMBLLEY RAMBLE LMAO IM SORRY IM JUST.. SO TIRED..... OF LIFE.... RN.. when it comes to college anyway.

ugh general ed is such bullshit

i'm also feelin' the pressure

Bashful Vampire

SheThoughtSheDid
yaya my uncle was all pressuring me to do summer school for college and im like "uh no"
then my parents didnt go to college (cause yknow mexico and family n job)
then my siblings went then dropped out [and my sister files for financial aid for school, and uses that to just go to school until she can get the money out and then she drops out]

SO ITS LIKE I FEEL THIS PRESSURE MAN. but at least i actually am doing 1 semester and im realizing early what route i wanna take to at least be happy; like im not goin to college cause everyone else didnt, im doing it cause it isnt sittin well for me yknow. and ive had such an unhappy school life and i do not wanna continue that crap

Spoopy Elder

Cillaid

College is really stressful but now that I'm out in the real world, I just want to go back. xD
But yeah, a lot of it is just really dumb and pointless and a huge waste of money, and it's hard to get a job even with a degree. I've been applying to try and get out of where I am now but in the end I have to be selfish too and just drop it. My husband is going to start covering all our rent and expenses so I can save my paychecks for loan payments and that makes me feel so horrible but he agrees I should leave and ugh it's just such a mess. I gotta find something new soon.

RAMBLING IS OKAY. WE VENT HERE.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Vampire

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Cillaid

College is really stressful but now that I'm out in the real world, I just want to go back. xD
But yeah, a lot of it is just really dumb and pointless and a huge waste of money, and it's hard to get a job even with a degree. I've been applying to try and get out of where I am now but in the end I have to be selfish too and just drop it. My husband is going to start covering all our rent and expenses so I can save my paychecks for loan payments and that makes me feel so horrible but he agrees I should leave and ugh it's just such a mess. I gotta find something new soon.

RAMBLING IS OKAY. WE VENT HERE.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah college is cool with the flexibility of classes and times and i actually learn a bit more there than i did in highschool; the only thing i HATE HATE HATE are the tests. once the tests come, it's just ridiculous. i have psychology and i failed my midterm. i drew blanks on 2 of the questions because i misunderstood them, and the the other was "Discuss the brain. Name 15 parts of the brain AND their functions"
and im like REALLY. 15 PARTS. AND FUNCTIONS. YES LET ME PULL THAT OUTTA MY a** REAL QUICK. i only got 3/15. i got an F im so UHG. and my midterm part 2 is next week and lmao just no. NO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff