black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
...well I seem to have missed quite a bit.

Hygienic Genius

You're not the only one. o.o

Glad you're okay, Renia. I've had a scary experience like that before... right before I had to go to school, too. gonk

Now for real today
Happy Birthday, GLJordan~!!

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

That sounds like a good plan for you and your fiance.
3nodding
Any particular reason that your dad doesn't know? If it's personal, you don't have to tell me, I'm just curious.

User Image
User Image

I don't want him to know what goes on in my life any more. I mean he is controlling and emotionally abusive. I already told my mom she is not to tell anything about me. And then when I come back to visit I'm only going there while he is at work and that I'm going to take my siblings out of school early and spend time with them that way.
I don't want anything nor want him In my life. Im just taking mine and Hopes stuff and leaving. I'm 19 don't need him.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

So... I had told my mom we would maybe have a ceremony if it was free or close to free so she found this place... They do the ceremony, provide the marrier guy person, give you a bouquet, give you an album of 40 pictures they take during it all, allow 25 people and 2 attendees, and it's set on a beach for... $375.
So uh. I think we're doing that now. And doing it instead of any reception. > >;;
Weddings are weird to plan. We went from small wedding/big reception to two receptions to one small wedding.
Also we might do it this summer now instead of next summer, so we won't do any private courthouse thing and everyone will get to watch us do the actual, official wedding/marriage. Chris is like "do whatever you want" so I'm picking the dates now. Asking family members what'll work for them and all that. AND WE MIGHT JUST RUSH INTO IT AND DO IT SUPER SOON.

JET is the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme. You go through this interview process, starting with paper applications and then in person interviews, and in the end, quite a few are picked to go to Japan for a minimum of one year to teach English in elementary, middle, and high schools. They basically pay for everything, like most of your rent/housing, I think the cost of flight, sometimes commute fees into work, and also you make like 40k a year on top of that. They also find your housing for you and pretty much take care of all the hard stuff. You can stay at most 5 years, so we want to do that and then maybe get hired on full time by the school itself if they like us, so that we can stay forever. If you're married they try harder to keep you together if you're both accepted. And if both aren't accepted, the one who is can pull the other one along.

But wow! I really hope you all get to stay there in your dream neighborhood! That would be awesome. * u*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

/has no big life plans with a S.O.
orz

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

That's understandable. You're old enough by now to know when someone isn't being a positive force in your life, and he for sure doesn't sound like it.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

So which state is the ceremony going to be held in? You mentioned the beach, so I'm assuming it'll be where your family is...

Bleh, good luck. I've been slowly planning things for a year and I still have more than a year and a half left and I'm not even a third of the way done with anything. I didn't really think our wedding would be big or anything, but I swear as the days go by, it gets bigger and bigger.
The other day Gabe was like "You can't think of a seventh bridesmaid for the wedding party?" Six was stretching it for me. I don't have that many close female friends. My bridesmaids consist of my two best friends, two friends that I've known since forever, and then my little sister and little cousin.
I guess he really doesn't want to leave any of his friends out, but he has way more male friends than I do female friends.
emotion_facepalm
I would love to do a smaller wedding if I knew we could get away with it. There's no way that would ever happen, though.

That sounds like what my friend is currently doing. She went to Japan last year to teach English and mentioned the possibility of staying there a few years and maybe even moving there permanently.

I wish the two of you all the luck in the world with that and with your wedding plans! Hopefully it won't be stressful for you or anything.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Man, I had a friend just now who, when I said she'd be my only bridesmaid if she could come, and that Chris wasn't have anyone with him, said that we have to have no less than 3 on each side. Like, I don't even have 3 female friends I'd want to be there with me. Not even 3. I can't imagine picking out seven! Also that's way too big. The only thing we knew from the start is that we wanted it small. So small that we almost didn't have any wedding. xD
I keep trying to get it across to my friend that we seriously don't want a lot of people. The place we're going to have host it actually has a limit of people based on the price you pay. Right now I've got 23 names on a list, out of the allowed 24. All but 3 are my family (though my parents/siblings take up 6 slots on their own). xD So yeah, it's going to be in South Carolina, which is a 3 hour drive from my house and at a beach we went to every year of our young lives.
It should be pretty stress free. We only have to provide a cake and our own clothing and they do pretty much everything else. They're also really open so far as this summer goes. I think I'm going to pick July. So it'll be my birthday, wedding week, then Chris's birthday. When I told him that he said we also have to have any kids we'll have in July. xD
Good luck with everything! I kind of looked at theknot.com and their checklist and was like "...THIS IS A LOT OF WORK. NO." Then my mom found this place and were like "okay lets do it". I'm hoping my chef uncle could make a cake for us. Even just a small one. That'd be cool, and he's also my favorite uncle so... it'd be nice.

But yeah, Japan would be amazing. We're doing all we can to get back there. In the meantime we're trying to pay off credit card and student loan stuff as quick as we can. My card has a tiny limit so it's paid, but Chris uses his for everything so it's going slower. > >

I'm going to bed because I still hate my job so much and I'm tired and drained forever always. So much that my only good days are when I get to write articles on subjects of my choice, as long as they in some way link back to the websites I work for to try and boost sales. Also, these don't take 8 hours to finish, so I'm still left mostly bored. I can't wait for my programming assignments to start. orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Beau

/has very big life plans with S.O.
In the very near future

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

That's understandable. You're old enough by now to know when someone isn't being a positive force in your life, and he for sure doesn't sound like it.

User Image
User Image

yea and him and my mom fight like crazy. I need to get hope out of here.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
we got snow for frozen week

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Idk what to do for opposite week! gonk
Izzy Said Rawr
GLJordan

Gaia says its your birthday if this ish true happy happy birthday form me to you. smile

Nariana
Now for real today
Happy Birthday, GLJordan~!!

Thank you

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The thread has been quite dead today, hasn't it?

Spoopy Elder

I just got home! Sort of.
I left work early, went to the doctor to get my prescription refilled, went grocery shopping, got home, made tacos, ate tacos, looked up more wedding things (stressing out alreadyyyy), and now my stomach hurts a lot.
Bleh. I'm gonna read [3] Homestuck updates.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff